period.

##; | june 2nd,, 2018.

many fans were curious about what it was like to be the only female member of a boy band

many fans were curious about what it was like to be the only female member of a boy band. there were a lot of things they had to get used to, one of which was keeping an eye out for their female during her time of month.

with all the myths that boys are fed about this time, such as girls always wanting chocolate and crying all the time, the boys were taken aback when it was nothing like they had expected.

when this week arrives, rosey becomes even more clingy than she already is. she's in slight pain, so having someone to distract her, whether it's a simple conversation or a game, is a huge win.

jisung is usually the person she gravitates towards. there is no real reason for this; he is simply friendly. he's not complaining either; the fact that someone wants to be around him is very flattering.

loud noises are an absolute no-no for her. she usually can't handle loud environments because they overwhelm her quiet personality. during this time, however, she was prone to severe headaches caused by long exposure to loud environments.

thankfully, pain was the least of her concerns. she never had the cramps that some of her friends do. she is in some pain, but it is not severe enough to keep her bedridden.

rosey was extremely fortunate to be part of a group that allowed her to maintain a healthy weight for her height and age. she, too, never took it for granted. unlike some of her other female idol friends who are forced to maintain unhealthy weights, her healthy weight enabled her to have periods.

food was also not an issue. she didn't want to overeat and she had no trouble getting herself to eat. it wasn't all ice cream and chocolate, as the boys assumed; instead, it was boba tea and ramen.