every idols crush

##; | february 28th,, 2019.

"not true!" rosey exclaimed as she sat criss-crossed on the hardwood floor

sunny, seventeen's youngest member, laughed at rosey's pouting expression. her hands extended to the girl sitting on the floor, but the younger one declined the assistance in standing up. rosey stayed down on the cool floor to listen to the older girl speak.

"it is undeniably true."

rosey rolled over onto her stomach, her head resting in her hands. the two girls had the day off and wanted to spend it with each other because they had been too busy to hang out together. they discussed a variety of topics, but sunny brought up a new popular opinion circulating in the kpop community.

sunny had dropped by the stray kids dorm to hang out with rosey. she hadn't been to these dorms in a long time, but it was always a friendly atmosphere when she arrived.

rosey's members were also wandering around the dorms, completely ignoring the fact that the girls were having a fairly loud conversation in the middle of the living room.

"you can't tell me it's not true," sunny shrugged, "because everyone is talking about it right now. it makes sense; you've had a lot of idols interests in you for years."

rosey mumbled and shook her head, "i don't want them to."

rosey was, in fact, a very popular idol among other idols in the industry. she even went viral for two years as the "no name trainee" for her visuals in her released trainee photo, beginning in 2015. idols followed her through the survival shows and comebacks after that, making her a very popular figure.

"you can't make them not like you. it's not a bad thing; they like you for who you are, which is fantastic!"

sunny noticed the girl's face lowering slightly. the older sighed and reached for a pillow on the couch beside her. sunny tossed the pillow at the girl on the floor, encouraging her to smile.

rosey blushed as she spoke shyly, "i have jeongin."

sunny smiled as she heard the girl's words. rosey's mind quickly went to her boyfriend as they discussed this topic, which sunny thought was cute.

"they won't ruin your relationship. it's just a crush, nothing more."

rosey sighed as she pushed herself up with her palms on the floor, only to fall back down, this time on her back. her brown curly hair was strewn crazily against the floor.

she sighed again, this time loudly and with her eyes closed. she was surprised to see her boyfriend's face hovering a few feet above her when she opened her eyes.

when they made eye contact, jeongin continued to lean down. he held it, but there was no smile on his face. however, in order to not frighten his girlfriend, he kept his voice playful despite the fact that he was not fond of their conversation.

"so, i heard you're every idol's crush."

his hands extended to assist the girl in sitting up on the floor; this time she accepted and positioned herself correctly with his assistance. rosey heard sunny's laugh from behind her and she was not pleased with the situation she was in now.

"it's not true." rosey explained.

"sure." jeongin said, smirking.

she let go of his hands and they landed on her lap. jeongin kept smiling at his girlfriend, who made his heart skip a beat with a single glance. he couldn't help but think that if she could make him feel that way, imagine what she could do to other people.

sunny kicked her feet out and crossed them as she drew another pillow to her chest and sat down on the couch. when she said rosey's new nickname, she let out a sigh and chuckled.

the nickname 'every idols crush' was a little dramatic, but many idols admired rosey and her innocent image. her voice was soft and her outfits were always put together well. despite her shyness, she has amazing breakthroughs that people enjoy watching.

rosey's only complaint was that she was uninterested in anyone else. her eyes were fixed on one person and that person was jeongin. no one could interfere with their relationship, but this nickname came dangerously close.

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘  ━━  stray kids added member,, editing.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara