bold move

##; | march 14th,, 2019.

rosey was walking around her room, grabbing clothes from her bed and her designated drawer to decide what to wear

rosey was walking around her room, grabbing clothes from her bed and her designated drawer to decide what to wear. she was told to put on nice clothes and meet her colleagues at the company building.

she was alone in the dorms, reflecting on how it was the first time she had been completely alone since the attack. she was listening to music on her phone, which was on the floor in front of the mirror in the room.

rosey's hair was in it's natural state, curly and full of protective and healthy products. she wore light fringed dark brown jeans with flares ends and a beige long-sleeved shirt that complemented her figure.

she realized the one thing she was missing as she looked in the mirror, her hands smoothing out her shirt.

rosey mumbled to herself, "my shoes!"

she searched the room for the shoes she was looking for. it took her a few minutes to find he white converse that had been pushed under her bed. she quickly slipped her shoes and grabbed the lanyard off her bed.

rosey walked out of the dorm, into the building's hallway, and locked the door. when she exited the building, she was greeted by cool, refreshing air that combed through her hair. the newly sprouting plants and green leaving coming in were pleasing to her.

she had a positive attitude about the day.

the walk was almost therapeutic. in this early morning, it was calm and quiet, with only the sounds of cars passing by. as she approached the company building's front door, the glass door began to open, changbin greeted her and held the door open for her to enter.

her colleagues greeted her in the main area of the building, all with sly smiles she didn't notice. hyunjin walked up to the girl and grabbed her wrist.

"we can't afford to waste time."

the rest of the group followed him as he drew the girl behind him. rosey looked around at the others and noticed that someone was missing.

they were rushing her to the point where she couldn't tell who was there and who wasn't.

as they all began to slow down, rosey's gaze wandered. she noticed the new decorations adorning the building's hall, as well as the flower decals hanging from the ceiling and the bright colors on the walls.

they came to a halt in front of one of the practice rooms. she was perplexed as to why she was standing outside of what she assumed was an empty room. minho nudged her to open the door just as she was about to turn around and question them.

"come on!" minho exclaimed in a playfully annoyed tone.

rosey timidly grasped the silver handle, twisted it, and gently pushed the door open. when the door was just wide enough for her to peek into the practice room, she did.

her gaze was drawn to her boyfriend.

he didn't hear the door open because he was pacing around with his back to her with something rustling in his hand.

her body entered the room, leaving the door open, expecting the others to follow. seungmin leaned forward, grabbed the doorknob, and yanked it shut. it was now just her and jeongin.

when he heard the door close loudly, jeongin realized he was no longer alone in the room. he turned to face her and walked up to her cautiously. rosey took notice of what he was holding, a bouquet of red and pink roses.

rosey's cheeks flushed with embarrassment and shyness. her gaze locked with his and they both smiled brightly. jeongin looked down at his hands before handing her the flowers.

her hands wrapped around the stems, above jeongin's, and she clutched them to her chest.

"thank you." rosey said quietly.

for a few moments, the couple stood in silence. jeongin's mind was awake with anxiety from his precious move as she admired the pretty colored roses. when the boy in front of her kissed her on the cheek, she was drawn away from the roses.

they were able to spend the rest of the day together, laughing, smiling, and having fun.

"happy white day." jeongin said quietly to her.

she didn't say anything, but instead smiled at him.