new years'

##; | january 1st,, 2019.

stray kids' members were all sitting in the dorms on the sofa, being videotaped for vlive, which their fans were watching

stray kids' members were all sitting in the dorms on the sofa, being videotaped for vlive, which their fans were watching. the group wanted to spend this time with their wonderful fans, stays.

rosey sat beside their leader, chan, a blanket wrapped around her exposed shoulders. she smiled slightly as she looked up at her members, who seemed more excited than she had been in all her years of life.

she returned her gaze to the television, which showed a beautiful location where fireworks would be set off in celebration. the countdown had finally begun.

"10... 9... 8..."

rosey took in her surroundings.

"7... 6... 5..."

she quickly removed the fluffy white blanket from her shoulders, as if in a panic. she stood up and extended her hand to the boy sitting on her right side, jeongin.

the background cheers drowned out youngest's confusion. she raised her voice above the noise.

"hand!"

jeongin grabbed her hand and felt her attempt to pull him up, to which he gave in.

he took a step forward without hesitation. he wasn't sure if he should've kept their hands linked, but he got an answer quickly when she pulled her hand back to her side.

his gaze was drawn to her hands, then up to her eyes, which were fixed on the people around her.

"4... 3... 2..."

jeongin kept staring at the girl, whose smile was bright and excited. her feet shifted side to side as she struggled to remain still. the final countdown was about to begin and he needed to complete his task.

"1..."

he leaned in quickly as her body turned to his. when jeongin's lips met rosey's soft ones, a kiss was initiated.

this is how they start off the year!

the majority of the members were preoccupied, completely oblivious to the fact that two of their members kissed on the first day of the new year. the fans watching, on the other hand, did not let the moment go unnoticed.

though the idol had forgotten about the live, comments flooded the screen right away.

their cheeks were deep red as they drew away from each other. rosey was shy, extremely shy, but she began to clap in order to fit in with the group around her.

the initial shock had yet to wear off. her heart was racing and she was overjoyed.

her gaze was drawn to hyunjin, who appeared uninterested in celebrating the new year. she smiled at him, but he simply turned away.

the girl's gaze shifted to the left, where jisung stood, and they locked eyes. he smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up before walking away from her.

rosey shifted her attention to jeongin, her unofficial other half. their vibes were awkward, but it was where she felt the most at ease at the time.

"happy new year!"