MAMA

##; | december 10th,, 2018.

   rosey and the rest of her group, stray kids, were overjoyed to be attending the mama award show

rosey and the rest of her group, stray kids, were overjoyed to be attending the mama award show. they were relieved to have been the opening act for the entire show and now that they were in, they were finally done performing for the day.

a relaxing time to sit and watch other acts perform and the awards be given out to the selected nominees.

stray kids won one award, best new artist, and they were all happy to be able to walk on stage and accept their prize. they knew they had won the heavy golden award entirely because of their fans, stay.

rosey observed as the idol group on stage made their way down the stage steps and into the backstage entrance. it was commercial time for those watching from home and a brief ten-minute break for everyone else in the arena.

"jisung," rosey spoke softly to the boy seated beside her, lightly tapping the boy's shoulder. a group of fans not far behind the group began to cheer loudly.

the curly-headed girl turned to face the screaming fans behind her, then turned to face whatever was ahead of her. it was a few idol group members, seventeen, who were teasing each other as they returned to their group's table.

that's what drew the attention of the fans!

"rosey?" her member jolted her back to reality. he had been attempting to regain her attention while she observed sunny, seevnteen's female member, teasing her own members.

"oh, i um— nothing... i forgot!" she replied, deflecting her question.

he nodded and asked if she was sure she forgot before returning to speak with their group's leader. rosey hesitantly stood up and began to walk over to sunny, who was seated at. around table closer to the stage.

rosey tapped the long black-haired girl on the shoulder and sunny turned around quickly. when rosey caught these group's attention from wanting to speak with their maknae, she politely bowed to the seated girl and her surrounding members.

"unnie, do you know where the blankets are?" rosey murmured, pointing to the small black velvet blanket draped over sunny's thighs.

"i don't, this was on my seat when we arrived," sunny rubbed the girl's arm and shook her head, "but you must be cold, maybe ask one of your members to find a staff member to help?"

"okay, thank you!" the younger girl bowed again and turned to return to her group.

rosey sat back down where she was before speaking with sevneteen's maknae. she shivered as the arena filled with cool air to counteract the hot air backstage. it was a blessing for idols who had finished performing, but a curse for the idol who wore revealing clothing.

rosey was dressed in a white dress that complemented her skin tone, but it left her legs and arms as cold as winter air.

"are you cold?" jisung asked, startling the girl.

rosey nodded, her arms wrapped around herself in a hug to keep warm. she watched as the boy stood up and walked away, losing sight of him as he passed another large idol group, nct.

after a few minutes, she was startled again when a small black blanket covered her crossed legs. she looked up at jisung, who gently placed it on her shivering legs. he sat beside her, watching as she adjusted the desperately needed blanket across her thighs.

"is that what you wanted to ask me?" he spoke, pointing off into the distance, "and that's probably what you went and asked her about, right?"

the fans behind them were now yelling about jisung's selfless actions to assist his member. it was cute to them. rosey raised her head and smiled at him.

"thank you."

suddenly, the lights dimmed and the award show music resumed. the commercial break had ended and the idols who had been walking around chatting all rushed back to their seats.

jisung resisted the urge to wrap his arms around the girl's shoulder and pull her closer to him to keep her warm, but it was difficult to watch her shiver. he removed his jacket and offered it to her, which she declined because she didn't want him to be cold.

he didn't put the jacket back on, instead leaving it between them.

"if you're cold, put it on; i'll leave it here."

the fans were overjoyed by his actions; what a gentleman!