Fear of Heights

After I had handed over the key card to my hotel room, I quickly followed behind the massive man All Might. He walked with long strides, most likely due to his height, which left short me to do short bursts of skipping to keep up with him. "Hey! Could you slow down, you're massive, bulky, and tall. I'm short and meek. Walk a little slower, would you?"

All Might paused as he looked over his shoulder at me and gave that hearty, boisterous laugh. "Forgive me Civilian Yamane! I'm eager to get home today!"

I smirked as his remark as I caught up and walked next to him. "Why? Got a hot date or something there, Pro-Hero All Might?"

I could see the blush developing on his lightly tanned skin as he glanced away from me with a spluttering cough. "Nonsense! I have a house guest coming to stay with me! I'm doing a service and I'm eager to do my part to help someone in need!" He seemed to take a second to compose himself before he looked back at me with those glistening blue eyes of his, a giant, fake toothy grin, and a signature thumbs up to me.

I sighed in irritation. "You have the worst smile when you force yourself to do so."

He hesitated at that as the smile faded and he watched me walk next to him. I glanced up at him as he walked. "Pardon?"

I shrugged and kept walking, unsure of where he was taking me, but not really caring. At least I would be staying free of charge. "Your smile. It's fake too. I liked the one you gave in my hotel room before you dragged me out by my arm. It was so...dorky." I laughed a bit as a bright smile overtook my face. I had thought back on that dorky, timid smile he had given me. It was truly adorable and precious. I definitely preferred it over this one.

All Might blushed again, turning his gaze away from me as he walked on in silence. I wondered if I had offended him. Great...offend the person I'm staying with due to his generosity and kindness. Smooth move.

I reached my hand up to place it on his large bicep in an attempt to apologize for my remark, but I was cut short by him stopping abruptly. Without looking down at me he spoke, "How are you with heights Yamane?"

I dropped my hand back to my side in a furious attempt to hide that I was trying to reach out and comfort him. That was before I just stood there frozen and confused. "Heights?" He merely looked at me and nodded. There was an intensity on his face. As though he was trying to tell me that everything he was saying was absolutely serious. I gave a timid shrug. "I mean I guess it depends on the height –"

Before I could even finish my sentence, All Might scooped me up into his arms, moving me to carry me in a bridal style position. My face immediately heated up as I glared up at him aggressively, completely pissed that he would suddenly do this to me in public, as if rescuing me and doing all this kind stuff wasn't even, he was going to pull a stunt like this.

As he held me in his arms though, he knelt down and tilted his head down to me and calmly spoke. "Please close your eyes and hang on tight."

I continued to give him a wicked glare as he spoke. "What the Hell do you even mea –"

I didn't have time to finish that sentence either before this moron decided to jump with all his strength into the air. I panicked immediately. I let out a scream as I moved and wrapped my arms around his toned neck. Complete terror had overtaken me. Rather than wiggle and thrash about, I tightly held on to All Might, closing my eyes and hiding my face against his chest. I could feel his arms pull me closer to him as we descended from the sky.