Scream Your Feelings

The clock in the room continued to tick forever onward. It was aggravating. Day in and day out I listened to the second hand make revolutions around the face of the clock on the wall. Today was no different. Toshinori was off being All Might protecting the people, and I was stuck in the hospital, wallowing in self-pity and frustration.

It had been about a week or two since I had agreed to remain in the hospital under surveillance. To be honest, I was losing track of time. With no calendar, I was marking my days based on Toshinori's visits. This wasn't really the best way to keep track of time because Toshinori would occasionally visit once or twice in the same day.

However, I know that about a week in my parents returned to the area. In fact, Toshinori was the one who called them here. It was amazingly civil. My father hardly yelled at him or pitched a fit. My mother was doting over me as usual though. They both told me they would be staying until the baby was born, as they didn't want to miss the birth of their grandchild.

Anyway, today was another normal day. I laid in the hospital bed, listening to the ever-enthralling sounds of hospital life as the news played in the background, exclaiming about more of All Might's wonderous deeds. Yes, a normal, peaceful, quiet –

"Cupcake!" My mother...I groaned as a fresh burst of air shot into my nostrils and my mother came bounding into the room, my father following behind her.

"Mika, please, we're in a hospital." My father, still looking annoyed and angry about the situation at hand, was still remaining calm and rather considerate today.

My mother merely waved my father off as she focused her attention on me. "Then close the door Takeo. Anyway," she strode over to my hospital bed and took a seat next to me. "How are you feeling today?"

I winced as my father used his Quirk to slam the door shut. My parents were great at making an entrance and making noise. I sighed and rested my hand over little Hana. "Me and the Sunspot are fine, Mom."

My father walked over and stood behind my mother; his arms crossed as he watched me. "Please for the love of God tell me you are not naming your kid Sunspot. I'm sure that stupid bastard of a fiancé of yours would probably suggest something that stupid."

I couldn't help the glare that came over my face, considering the nickname of Sunspot was one that I came up with. Toshinori referred to her by her name or called her Sunflower. "Actually, Dad, it's the nickname I gave her. Her name is going to be Hana. Yagi Hana Kiseki."

My mother, trying desperately to lighten the mood, clapped her hands between the two of us with a broad smile on her face. "Hana! That's a lovely name. You do love flowers Ayano, always have. And with you now being a proper business owner with your own little flower shop, I think that's a fine name for the little one."

My father glanced off to the side, avoiding my gaze as I turned my attention back to my mother. "Um...y-yeah. Actually, A-All Might came up with it...kind of. We worked together on it."

My father gave a jerk of his head, a tick of his that displayed his annoyance at a subject before my mother placed a hand on my stomach, and subsequently Hana. "I think it's a nice name. But where is the Yagi coming from?"

Right...I never told my parents Toshinori's real name. I avoided it because to me it only felt appropriate if he was the one to tell him. Since he never mentioned it to them, neither did I. Now's as good a time as any to let them now. "W-Well...Y-Yagi comes from–"

With that the door opened again, revealing Toshinori in his civilian attire, his hair down, golden Sun bangs framing his face perfectly while the rest of his blonde hair was all messy and frazzled in the back. His eyes were warm and happy as he saw me and my mother's hand on my stomach. "Good evening Yamane..." He gave a bow to my mother and then a nervous one to my father before he made his way over to my other side and smiled that stupid heroic grin. Great, he was nervous and scared right now. Fantastic. "H-Hope I'm not...i-interrupting a-a-anything."