Teasing

I eased myself into the bath, pure bliss overtaking my sense as the heat from the water smoked up the room. This man lived in the lap of luxury. It was incredible. The water was so warm, the bathroom huge, probably to accommodate him and his massive size. I sat there in the water, laughing to myself over the fact that most everything in this place was probably accommodating to his size. However, after a moment, I started to become embarrassed. I was in All Might's bathroom...his personal...bathroom. I was going to be sleeping...in his personal bedroom. In his bed!

I immediately covered my face, splashing myself with water as I could feel the red embarrassment and excitement at the thought rushing to my cheeks. This was no time to be fangirling. I wasn't like those stupid women who ogled over all the male pro-heroes. I didn't care for such stuff. I was a hardworking, Quirkless woman who was going to open a flower shop and be content and happy with my life. No superhero anything. No need for superheroes to even be involved. Nope. None.

I splashed my face with water again before staring down into it with a bit of sadness. I was getting involved though. I was staying in a hero's home. I shook my head. No, no. He isn't a hero. He's a man. I keep telling myself this. He isn't a hero. He's just some random guy. Just a random dude. A random...dorky...overly caring...stunning...attractive...

Dammit! I dunked my head under the water of my bath before popping up and breathing sharply. I thought baths were supposed to be relaxing; this wasn't relaxing at all. The steam! The steam from the bath is probably getting to my smoke-filled head. That's it, just...just need to breath some not steamy, hot air.

I drained the water, dried myself off, and went back into All Might's bedroom. I peeked first, checking to see that the coast was clear and that he wasn't in the room. As I scanned, I saw no sign of the tanned, toned blonde anywhere, so I hurried into the room, towel clamped around my slightly damp body.

I looked around, realizing that technically speaking, I had no clothes, and I was going to be wearing the same clothes for another day. They needed to be washed...I could ask All Might if I could use his washing machine. Then what about clothes? My attention turned to the dressers in his bedroom. All Might has clothes, probably just a shirt would be fine. It would be a dress on me anyone, the man was a giant for God's sake. Surely the man who keeps saying I'm in need wouldn't mind me nipping a shirt for a bit to wash my clothes.

I decided that considering All Might's generous personality, he most likely wouldn't mind at all. So, I took it upon myself to go to the dresser, root around his drawers, and pluck out a simple white T-shirt. I was astonished that All Might had such simple and...normal taste in clothes. I shrugged again and put the shirt on. I was right, it hung on me like a dress. It made me laugh actually. Wearing his shirt like this and being in his bedroom after using his bathroom to take a bath, it's almost like we're dating! As if! I kept laughing as I moved my hand to hold my side.

As I made the motion to hold my side from my laughter, I heard the door click open and two familiar golden hairs popped up behind the door before the aforementioned man followed. "Civilian Yama..." He stared at me, his blue eyes focused and wide. Perhaps I was wrong in thinking I could use his clothes while washing mine.

"All Might?" I walked towards him, confused and a bit worried that I was getting a bit too comfortable and assuming different things about his kindness.

As I stepped towards him, the collar of the shirt shifted down revealing my pale, slender shoulder. All Might immediately covered his face with his hand. I could see though that his ears were bright red, leading me to believe that perhaps it wasn't anger, but...embarrassment? I smirked. Torment. "All Might?" I continued to make my way over to him, "Everything okay?"