Going Shopping

Yagi really was an easily flustered guy. For someone so intimidating, someone so strong, he was...really dorky and timid in romantic situations. To think someone like him would run off like that just because someone thinks that I was getting him off this early in the morning. Poor guy, so flushed. I grinned though, at least I got to see his embarrassment.

Since Yagi was gone though, and me being out of job, I had nothing better to do, I started snooping around the place I was going to be stay. I was set on finding the washing machine so that I could get my clothes cleaned and I could go to the store to get some new sets of clothes. I started peeking around and taking everything in. For a guy who lived alone, Yagi had a pretty clean home. Nothing too out of the ordinary. He had some DVD and VHS racks next to the TV loaded with tons of movies. I looked at the titles, some of them I recognized and some I didn't. He must be an avid movie goer. I smirked. So normal.

I continued on my way, poking about at everything, getting myself comfortable in a sense. As I did, I pulled the collar of Yagi's shirt that I was wearing up over my injured shoulder. I found pictures of family, and things like that. Everything was...really normal; he even had a small bookshelf with books and photo albums. He was truly like everyone else. All those fangirls put him on such a pedestal. He's not a god, sure he looks like he could be one, but he isn't.

After a few moments, I started examining the bathroom, deciding that I was not exactly looking for the washing machine and more just poking through Yagi's personal stuff. As I looked around at the bathroom, I noticed a small closet off to the side, it was either a linen closet, or a washing machine was hidden behind the small door. I drew the door back to find the washing machine. Perfect. I left it open, stepping into the bedroom to grab the hamper and drag it into the bathroom.

I did literally drag it though. With my right shoulder out of commission I couldn't lift it, so I resigned myself to dragging it. I proceeded to fill the washing machine with all the clothes in the hamper. My one set of clothes and the rest being Yagi's. Well, he was away, it's the least I could do.

I started up the washer and sighed. Looks like I was waiting. I thought about that a moment though. Did I really...have to wait for Yagi to get back? No. He didn't own me. Yeah, we just started dating and yeah, my clothes were in the wash, but I could certainly borrow some pants, get a good belt, tighten those things tight to me and go out to get clothes.

That...could work. I nodded, heading over to Yagi's dresser, rummaging through it for a decent pair of pants, putting them on and busting into laughter. God he was tall! Too tall! I took them off, hurrying to the living room to grab my phone before putting them back on again and taking a picture. I immediately sent the picture to Yagi with a simply phrase. -You're a bit tall.-

After the message was sent, I started rolling up the legs to be a bit above my ankles before I looked around in his dresser drawers for a belt. The man had to have a belt somewhere. After a bit of digging and moving pants and shirts around, I found a belt. I yanked it from it's hiding hole, feeling the black leather against my hands. Of course he would have such a simple belt. I shook my head, as I tucked his oversized shirt in and attempted to get the collar to not dangle from my shoulders. This was a futile attempt, but I digressed to proceed with getting ready as I tightened the belt to the tightest it could possibly go on me, keeping the shirt tucked into the pants.

It worked, sort of...everything was still really loose. I went to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror before I started laughing hysterically. This was too funny to me. My dirty blonde hair a mess on my head as it came down past my shoulders, a bandage wrapped securely around my thin neck, an oversized white T-shirt with part of the collar desperately trying to fall from my bandaged right shoulder, and super baggy pants that were rolled up to my ankles. I looked like some homeless punk girl.