Sexual Assumptions

I enjoyed a nice breakfast with my buff boyfriend. He handed me the toast he was making before taking a seat next to me and eating his own breakfast. I thanked him for the breakfast as I sat curled up on the couch. We remained there in silence, an awkward silence. It was starting to get heavy before I decided to break it in hopes of calming my own nerves and awkwardness. "So, Yagi, you sleep with boxers on?"

He nearly choked on what he was eating as he turned his attention to me, his face flushed completely. "Y-Yamane!"

I shrugged, not really seeing why he was so embarrassed and concerned. If this was going to get to him, he should have changed. "What? I'm just asking. Do you really expect me to walk out to the kitchen and not ask my newly acquired boyfriend about his boxer versus briefs sleeping habits?"

He continued to flush as he placed what he was eating on the table and covered his face with his hands in hopes of hiding his embarrassment. "Yamane...please stop."

I grinned, pleased with the reaction I was getting out of him. I found it kind of funny that this behemoth of a man could bend and wilt into a blushing red embarrassed mess with just a few words. He was so innocent. I enjoyed that about him. As he would say, it was 'refreshing.' "All right All right, I'll stop pestering and embarrassing you. Sorry Yagi, but it's fun to make you blush like that."

Yagi gave a sigh in what I could only imagine was an attempt to collect himself before he sat up straight and removed his hands from his face. "Y-You really...l-like c-c-catching me o-off-guard..."

I shrugged as I leaned against him. He was comfortable to lean against, but I made sure not to use or press too much of my weight down as I leaned since I was using my right shoulder. However, when I did the action, he immediately tensed and looked down at me in worry, the stuttering mess of red and embarrassment leaving. "Y-Yamane! Your shoulder!"

I waved my left hand at him. "I'm fine, I'm fine. Relax Yagi. I'm just leaning against you. God, you're a noisy boyfriend. Are you always such a worry wart?"

He blushed at the moment I said boyfriend. He was being so cute as he grew embarrassed and gave an awkward cough before looking away. "I-I worry a-about y-y-your safety. Y-Y-You're a civilian I...h-h-haven't saved!"

I groaned as I shook my head. "Drop the 'civilian' crap Yagi. Just...say I'm your girlfriend."

His eyes glanced down at me, his blush darkening once more as he opened his mouth. "Y-Y-You're my...m-m-my...g-g-girlfriend..."

I was amazed that he was able to get the words out through all the stammering of his words. I smirked up at him. "Having trouble there tough guy?" He gave a simple nod. It was curt and honest as I sat there a bit surprised that he even did respond with honesty. My smirk widened on my face, curling a bit as I just focused on him. "You can't call me your girlfriend, but you can take me to bed?"

The flush was incredibly. The great rising hero All Might, a mess of red embarrassment. Before that horrible, annoying laugh surfaced. He put his breakfast down on the coffee table in front of us and continued to laugh as he faced me. "I-I-I-I was n-n-never g-g-g-going to do anything u-u-untoward!"

At that moment, with him laughing in front of me, I grew irritated and stood up on the couch. With me standing there, I was taller than him for once. I watched as the laugh slowly lightened and faded from him; him now taking in my figure. I wondered how he say me, standing here with his shirt as my cover. I still proceeded though, whether he was eyeing me up or not, he still did that annoying laugh. I smacked his head gently, and went to sit back down resuming my position snuggled up next to him.