3. I know you like it

As weeks went by I got really close to the serpents, especially Jughead who became my best friend. I was like an honorary serpent although I never wanted to get involved with gangs. I always felt like they were surrounded by trouble...
It's Thursday and I already have a bad feeling waking up. I shouldn't go outside today, I just have this bad feeling. Sometimes I simply want to sleep like forever, just peace and quiet nothing else, but school already awaits me so I snap out of my daydreaming and get dressed.
Choose your outfit:

Classes were boring as always

Classes were boring as always. I mean when am I gonna need trigonometry ever in my life. Exactly never I think as I walk outside the schools main entrance with my bag and some books in my arm, when I suddenly hear someone behind me.
"Julia" hoping it's Jughead I turn around with a smile on my face, which disappeared as soon as I see who it is. A Goulie, to be more specific the one I punched on my first day. "What do you want tommy" I ask slightly annoyed but still polite, I mean I'm not begrudging. "Nothing" he replies with a creepy smirk stepping closer to me. I take a step back but he grabs my arm. "Hey hey where are you going?", "just leave me be, I need to go home..."
He sighs theatrically "I guess we have to make this quick then" still holding my arm he drags me around a corner and slams me against the door of a black van where 3 other ghoulies are standing. "Ouw" I cough and look at them confused. "Does it hurt? Well remember the first day of school when you humiliated me in front of the gang and broke my nose?" I don't get to answer more than "I..." because he slaps me. Tommy opens the door and pushes me on the backseat of the van. I lie down and can't get up when they start pulling my skirt up.
Full of fear I close my eyes but nothing happens. I hear some banging outside but I'm too scared to look. "Julia... are you okay?" I can't move my body. "It's me, Sweet Pea" I open my eyes and see a worried sweet pea. He helps me out of the car but I still can't speak. My whole body is trembling, they tried to rape me.
When I get out of my shock I see tommy and 2 other ghoulies lying unconscious on the ground, one must have run away.
I look at sweet pea who stands in front of me and I never was so releaved to see him. He stares in my eyes and his face comes closer. The next thing I feel is his lips on mine my eyes shut and my hands on his chest.
It wasn't a long kiss but I felt save in his arms. "Are you okay did they do anything to you?" He reassures again this time I'm able to answer in a low voice. "Thanks I'm...alright i guess" I say touching my lip which must have started bleeding from the slap.
Sweet Pea seems devastated that he wasn't here earlier to help me. His sad and angry face lights up and he says "c'mon let's get away from here, how about Sweetwater river" I just want to get away, start walking and never look back. I nod and so he takes my hand and leads me to his motorcycle.
On our way to the river he stops at pops to get some food "I'll just grab something and be right back. Wait here"
At Sweetwater river we looked for a pretty place and sat down on the grass. We didn't talk much, he was busy eating or he simply didnt know what to say. I was just realising what happened. I nearly was raped and now I'm at the river with sweet pea, who casually saved me before he kissed me.
"Don't you want to eat something?" He breaks my thoughts "I'm not really hungry, sorry" I murmur.
"Look we don't have to talk about what happened, just know that I'll be here if you want to talk."
As a reply I take his hand and rest my head on his shoulder "thanks" I smile. We sat there for 1.30 hours looking at the water while is was snuggling onto him. The perfect ending of an awful day.