24. Hard to love

We walk up the stairs and I open the door. The bar is completely dark but suddenly all the lights go on and everybody jumps out of their hidingspots.

"Happy birthdaay" everybody shouts.

I don't know what to say, I don't like this but everyone of my friends put in an effort to prepare this, to make me happy so I force out a smile "Thanks guys"

Everybody is here: Jughead, Ronnie, betty, Kevin, Archie, josie and the pussycats, cheryl, Toni, fangs, and all the other serpents including Luke, Mark, fp etc.

They all hug me and wish me happy birthday. I can't help it but feel really really awkward, how could anybody think this was fun.

Ronnie and betty take my hands "we got a present for you"
I turn my head to sweet pea who was still standing behind me. I look at him with a 'wtf' look on my face and he looks kinda sorry and shrugs his shoulders. 

"Wow that cake looks delicious" this wasn't a lie but they pull me away "first you have to open your present"
Aah I just want cake
"Someone dropped a hint that you don't like celebrating your birthday" they glance at Jughead and I think if they knew then why did they do it after all "So we kept it simple" they hand me my present.

I look at sweet pea who is nodding so I unwrap it. It's a picture. A picture of all of us sitting at pops framed in a simple white frame. I sigh "thank you, I didn't even notice this picture was taken" I say, my voice sincerely.
A happy moment captured.

Sweet Pea drags me to the bar where Toni hands me a drink. "We know that's not what you like... but you know veronica" Jughead laughs.
"Please don't hate us" Toni desperately looks at me
I laugh "no it's alright" although I'm still not into this but my friends seem to have fun.

Even I managed to have some fun, imagining that this is not a party for me but just some random gathering.
'Oh la la la' starts playing and Cheryl and Josie pull me away from my seat at the bar unto the dancing floor. They know I love this song...

All of a sudden I feel really thankful for the friends that I got. Not because they ignored my wishes but because they care for me and know me.

At about 2 am sweet pea drags me in a silent corner "What do you say... We get away from here?" A lustful smirk plays around his lips. I grab his collar and pull him closer to me "id love that" I whisper in his ear and he takes my hand we run outside. Nobody noticed.

After a fast ride home sweet pea picks me up the bike and carries me inside, me giggling like crazy. He quickly opens the door and slams it behind him. Sweet pea rushes to the bedroom dropping me off on the bed.

For a moment he just looks at me and I look at him biting my lip. A second later he is hovering over me kissing me. I grap his shirt and he leans his arms next to my head. He pulls away from my lips travelling down from my cheek over my jawline, my neck to my chest. His hand now under my shirt pulling it up over my head.

He stands up taking his shirt off, then his trousers and his socks so I do the same until I just sit there in my bra and panties. He, only wearing his boxers, sits down on the bed and pulls me on his lap trailing kisses down my bare chest while unhooking my bra. He takes it off and throws it on the floor behind me. Now kissing my breast a small moan escapes my mouth and I can feel his smile against my skin.

With a quick movement he turns me around so that I lay under him again. "Did you ever..." I ask biting my lip my heart beating faster and faster.
"Yes... you?" I shake my head
"You want to do this?" he gently questions and I just nod my head. With who should I have done it before?? "Then I'll be gentle" he grins gets up and walks to the drawer. Letting down his underwear he puts the condom on.

Sweet Pea hops back on the bed pulling down my lace panties and trailing kisses down my lower stomach until he reaches my private zone. I flash at his touch but he continues now kissing my inner thigh and spreading my legs.

A heat rises up inside me and my heartbeat rising. "Are you really sure you want this?" He whispers in my ear making me crazy. An agreeing "Hmm" escapes my shut mouth.

The next feel is him slowly getting inside me. It feels like he is ripping me apart. When he is fully inside he stops, letting me adjust to his size. After a while he starts moving slowly and the pain starts to turn into pleasure until I only feel a little pain.

I feel that I'm close and so is he. Suddenly it's like I got struck by a lightning and my whole body is full of energy. A louder moan escapes my moth as I grab unto the sheets. He grouns and pulls out sinking down next to me. He pulls me closer whispering in my ear "so?" His hot breath trembling on my neck.

I turn around to face him "wow" is all I get out and he chuckles before kissing my forehead "Then you won't mind another round?"