6. Normal

"Julia, I heard you want to write for the red and black, I'm happy to have another bright mind in our group"
What? I look at Jughead and I realise he told mr. Peterson that I would like to join the school newspaper. Well I don't mind, "Oh yeah sure I can't wait so excited" I say and Mr. Peterson happily walks away after a "see you after school then". "Jug" I start reproachfully. "Don't be mad, look I read some of your homework and you are not only smart but you have a talent in writing" was he trying to convince me by complementing me? I mean it's not like I have a choice cause I already told mr Peterson how I excited I was to meet after school. "Yeah, sure" I reply rolling my eyes. Jughead laughs and drags me to my next class.
After history i went to my locker to get some things because instead of going home I was gonna start writing some articles, yay. I put my biology book in my locker when suddenly somebody holds my eyes shut. Damn that scared me, i guess after what happened with tommy I'm a bit more scared of things like this. "Jug?" I ask but when I hear an amused snort I get turned around to see sweet pea. My mood gets better and my smile lights up my face. "Hi" I say with a big smile. "You really thought I was Jones?" "What do i know" I reply. "So babe, let's go to the beach" oh shit I totally forgot. "Well I have to talk to you about that because Jughead told mr Peterson that I want to write for the red and black so I meet up with them in a few minutes" I explain a bit sad but I hope he understands. "Sure, but you come with Jones when your finished k?" "Yep" I grin and give him a peck. A smirk appears on his face and he walks away. I start walking to the room where the schools paper is made. I open the door to see my teacher and my best friend who have already started talking about ideas. I guess I'm late but I don't care much "Ah Julia great we already started come sit down I'll show you what we have till now" Mr Peterson suggests and so we start.

After 2 hours we are finished and I like working with jug. We had some great ideas.
"Juug let's go down to the beach, hurry" I pull him through the hallway. "Ye slow down jules" he laughs. "So, What do you think of the paper and Mr Peterson?" Jughead asked interested. "I like where we are going with the r&b and Mr Peterson... uff well he seems smart I think smarter than he actually shows."
"I feel so too"

Down at the beach we meet up with the others. We basically just sat on some stones talked and laughed. I sat next to sweet pea who had his arm pretty much all the time around my shoulder. Right now it feels like everything is fine. And the things I cried over or was mad about in the past seem so little now.
"Yo Ju, so you and Sweet Pea are a thing now?" Mark asked. He joined the serpents when he was really young because his parents died just like mine. We are good friends because he understands what I'm going through. Imagining how you feel is one thing but actually understanding is something most people won't be able to do. "Yes we are" I say kind of proud looking up to my boyfriend. "Well you should be careful, Sweet Pea has a short temper" Mark laughs. "Shut up Mark, I ship them" Toni defends us. "Sweet pea is an idiot" Fangs laughs. "Watch it Fogerty" he growls more jokingly than serious. They have been best friends like forever.
After a while Toni and I walked along the beach to talk about girl things when she demands, "Jules, you know you have to tell me everything about you and Sweet Pea right?" "Yes sir" I reply but I think what will there be to tell. I think about our future and everything that we will experience. And I have to say I can't wait to spend more time with him.