35. Intrigue

We walk home after our dinner, holding hands I look up to the sky. Impressive with all those stars, i touch the pendant.

"You know, maybe today we could have... sex? After we got interrupted by the others the last time"
"What the hell"
"Sorry? I-"
"No Look there's police cars" sweet pea points to several cars in front of lodge lodge.

Spotting the others we immediately run towards them
"What happend?" I look at the four of them
Archie sighs uneasily and stares in direction of the woods.
"The guy from the shop... he and some of his friends tried robbing us. We were held at gunpoint but Ronnie pressed the safety button" betty exhausted

"What a luck Andre didn't leave when I told him to" v looks on the ground
"But you're all good?" Sweet Pea pulls me closer and the others nod.
"Guys, we're gone for a couple hours and you almost got robbed? Can't leave you guys alone" I joke and everyone laughs except for Archie.

Back in town we treat ourselves with a milkshake at pops, although sweet pea and I leave early.

Still at pops:
"Thank God Andre didn't leave when I told him to" Ronnie murmurs resting her head on her hand
"And thank god you didn't catch up to that hillbilly in the woods" now sitting straight and taking Archies hand in hers "he might've killed you, archie. And that would've been-" she gulps

Betty tilts her head worried but Archie just puts his hand in the middle. The others hold on to his hand and gain strength.

Archie didn't say anything about that terrible night but we all know what happened.

"I need distraction from our getaway" Ronnie finds back her NYC habits
"We need to go party" she grins at betty "just us girls. We'll take Julia and Josie, Cheryl and Toni"
V sighs "Just like back in the NYC days"

~meanwhile at the trailer

I stand in the kitchen drinking my coffee

When sweet pea comes in leaning against the door frame staring at me with crossed arms and a seductive smirk

"What?" I laugh putting my mug down in the sink when suddenly he walks closer and I get nervous "yo-" but I was cut off by my boyfriend's lips slamming against mine. He pushes me back until I hit the counter and got nowhere to escape. Still kissing he picks me up and sits me down on the counter.

I hustily take off my jacket "sweets-" I moan between breaths. "Didn't you say today was our turn" a satisfied grin on his face when he pulls up my shirt revealing my black lace bra. I unbuckle my belt and he removes my skirt leaving me with only my underwear sitting on the kitchen counter breathing heavily.

He pulls away teasingly and takes of his shirt, I bite my lip and only a few seconds later we're back kissing. I loosen his belt while he sucks up and down my neck leaving purple marks all over. Sweet pea removes my underwear and his trousers and boxershorts.

...

Use your imagination ;)
_______________________________________

Hey guys,
just wanted to ask how you like the story so far. If you have any critic or ideas on how I should continue the story, message me and if you like the chapter give it a star and comment your thoughts. Id really appreciate it
Xx

Hallo Leute,
wollte nur mal fragen wie euch die Geschichte bisher so gefällt. Wenn ihr irgendwelche Ideen habt wie ich weiterschreiben soll oder wenn ihr etwas kritisieren wollt, schreib mir eine Nachricht. Außerdem fände ich es cool wenn ihr eure Gedanken kommentiert und dem kapitel einen Stern gebt wenn es euch gefallen hat.
Xx

Hola Hola
Sólo quería preguntaros si os ha gustado la historia hasta ahora. Si tienes alguna idea de cómo debo seguir escribiendo o si quieres criticar algo, escríbeme un mensaje. También creo que sería genial si comentas tus pensamientos y das una estrella para el capítulo si te gusta.
Besoos

Bonjour
Je voulais juste demander comment vous aimez l'histoire jusqu'à présent. Si vous avez des idées sur la façon de continuer à écrire ou si vous voulez critiquer quelque chose, écrivez-moi un message. De plus, je pense que ce serait bien si vous commentiez vos pensées et donnez une étoile au chapitre si vous l'aimiez.
bisous

여러분 ~
난 네가 지금까지 어떻게 이야기를 좋아하는지 물어보고 싶었어.이야기를 계속하는 방법에 대한 아이디어가 있거나 뭔가 비판하고 싶다면 나에게 메시지를 남겨주세요. 또한, 만약 당신이 그것을 좋아한다면, 당신이 당신의 생각에 대해 논평하고, 챕터에게 별을 제공하는 것이 시원할 것이라고 생각합니다.
키스 그리고 안녕?