67. Honey Honey

"What was that?" An infuriated Reggie storms at Munroe but before he can reach him Archie intervenes and pushes reggie back.
"Stop it man, it was just a tackle"
"No, why is he even here? He should go back to prison where he belongs" reggie takes off his helmet and throws it to the ground.
"Then so do I" Archie defends mad dog.

"Oh, come on"
"Just stop it"
The pushing intensifies and turns into headlocks and punches.
"Hey, stop it" the coach comes running and tries to stop the fight but Reggie stumbles and accidentally hits the coach.

"That's it. Both of you to the principles office" he points to the building and the boys turn around.
"And the rest of you" the coach screams at the gathering of the team around the fight "Continue! We are training, not throwing a tea party"

"You started a fight during football training?" Mr. Honey questions the sweaty and muddy boys on the chairs in front of him
"Sometimes the situation heats up during a game and we wrestle a bit, nothing major" Archie explains
"Maybe Mr. Weatherbee thought so but this is clearly a violation of our school policies. I'll see you boys after school for detention"
The two start grunting but are sent away by the principle, there is no arguing with Mr. Honey.

The bell rings and the halls fill with students. Cheryl, Toni, Veronica and Julia gather at their lockers. Julia opens hers and tries to hinder the wave of books and other school stuff coming out of it from crashing to the floor.
"Need help?" Ronnie appears to her side and pushes the books back in.

"Your locker is messier than your life"
"No" Julia raises her finger "Nothing is as messy as my life... and it's not even that bad in there" she glances at her open locker.

"Where is my calculator" she murmurs, pushing books and files around.
"Why don't you just send a search team in?" V laughs at her friend
"Chaos is a ladder V, chaos is a ladder"

"Ugh, I hate lockers" julia mumbles and gives up on her calculator.

"I hate lockers!" it sounds from the other side of the hall, causing everybody to turn their heads and center their focus on Sweetpea who pushes the door of his locker violently. Hitting against the metal he makes quite a lot of noise.

"Mr. Brown"
The noise stops, it seems the entire school quieted down. Not just for Mr. Honeys demanding voice and stiff composure but because of the last name everybody wanted to know. It seems like there were only three people in this entire school, who knew sweet peas full name. Sweat pea, Julia and Mr. Honey.

"I'll see you after school" is the only thing he says before he turns around.
"What for?" Sweet pea asks but the principal keeps on walking.
"Detention!" He shouts, his voice travelling through the quiet hall.

The students keep quiet, sweetpea gritting his teeth.

"I said, whoever threw that paper, your mom's a hoe"

It sounds from Cheryl's phone and her and Toni break out into laughter. The hall starts giggling but the laughter dies as fast as it appeared. Mr. Honey, still present, turns around.

"Detention for the both of you" his finger points directly at the couple.

"Damn, Mr. Honey isn't as sweet as his name promises" Veronica whispers into Julia's ear.
"That's a nice joke, tell it again this afternoon at detention"

"You can't do that, she didn't do anything" Julia protests, defending her friend.
"Then you can join her" a smile appears on the man's face. Not nice but threatening, telling everybody to join the detention squad if anybody was to cross him.

Seems like they would spend a nice afternoon with Mr. not so sweet honey.

Or not. Because when the seven await their punishment, sitting in front of the room, nothing happens. After a while the principle walks up to them. You can hear his stiff but determined steps from down the hall. Just the sound demanding respect.

"You are lucky. I have been called to a very important meeting. Detention will be postponed. You are free to go for now but I will se you tomorrow for detention"

_______________________________________

A/N: i don't even know what I'm doing at this point. So apparently sweet pea isn't even in the show anymore so I'm pretty much just making up stuff lol.
Help.
If you have any suggestions or wishes please send them to me.