31. Hey there

It's the last week of the holidays and most of my friends are gone skiing, leaving me in Riverdale with the other serpents and Joe of course.

My leg is still a bit sore but I'm able to walk without crutches now. Still a bit shaky on my legs I make my way to pops to meet with Joe. He wanted to introduce me to some of his friends.

I was just about to open the door as I hear voice to my left. I turn my head to see three guys in a dark corner. Just your usual drug deal I think. Not wanting to get involved with any of this I turn back to the entrance when all of a sudden I something banging against a wall.

The Two guys now hitting the other one and beating him up badly, quickly I open the door to the diner and storm inside. What the hell was that? They are not going to kill him, are they?

"Ju, here" I turn my head to see Joe sitting in a booth waving. I slide into the seat in front of him "Where are your friends?" Confused about why he is lonely
"They should come any minute now, just had to take care of something"
"Alright, maybe we should order something"

Pops takes our orders and a few minutes later two men walk though the diners doors. I hear the bell ringing but don't bother turning around to look until they stand next to our table

"Hey Joey, you must be julia" they grin at me
"Ah yes, Julia those are my friends Malachai and Alaric"
I force out a smile although I'm a bit creept out, didn't I just see those two outside beating up that other guy?

Alaric sits next to me and Malachai gets into joes booth. After some time our food came and we got into talking. They are nice but kinda crazy, I don't judge. Moreover, both hot as hell. Malachai wearing a loose white shirt with little black motorcycles on it, unbuttoned at the top. His black curls falling into his face. Alaric looking just as vintage with his bandana in his brown hair. A black, studded jeans jacket over his grey t-shirt.

"How 'bout we go outside for a smoke. You in?" Malachai looks at me
"Sorry but I think I'll head home now. It was nice meeting you tho" I shuffle out of the booth "You too" alaric smirks at me.

I walk through the doors saying my goodbyes to pops and take out my headphones. 'Sufferin' till Suffrage' blasting out of them I walk home. I feel like Malachai and alaric are trouble but what can I say my ability to judge characters is miserable.

My phone vibrates:
Tomorrow at the beach, Fangs, sweet pea, jughead, you and I. And don't you cancel on me like you did today because I haven't seen you in like 4 days and that's way to long. We'll meet at the wyrm at 3 and head down together.
Xx Toni

Oh shoot, Jughead is staying at bettys tonight, guess that means I'll walk to the bar tomorrow.

~The next day

"See you later Fp" I shout as I pick up my serpent jacket and walk outside the trailer and put in my headphones

"See you later Fp" I shout as I pick up my serpent jacket and walk outside the trailer and put in my headphones. Thanks to them I couldn't hear that someone was following me.

Humming along to 'Borderline' I walk down the street not far from the whyte wyrm when suddenly someone jumps out of a corner covers my mouth with his hand and pulls something over my head from behind me. As a reflex my elbow snaps back trying to hit the person but he is not alone so now maybe 3 people hold my arms and drag me away.
I scream for help until something hard hits my head

"Where is she?" Fangs leaning on his bike in the parking place of the whyte wyrm
"You know, she's not the punctual type" Jughead proclaims
"35 minute?" Toni in disbelieve
"She had to walk" sweet pea looks at jughead reproachfully "maybe she's a bit slower cause of her leg"
"I don't know it shouldn't take her that long" Jughead murmurs

I gain consciousness sitting on a chair, my hands tied up and the back of my head hurting. Looking around I notice that I must be in some kind of store hall with some boxes stacked at the side.

I hear footsteps coming from behind
"Hey there"