4. Riverside

Choose your outfit:

I kissed sweet pea. Well it was more like he kissed me but you get my point. Did this mean anything to him? What does this mean for us now? Does he like me? Oh god Julia just stop it already. I try getting my shit together while walking to school, you can see my wounded lip although i tried covering it up. How was I gonna explain this I mean I don't want to shout out what happened to me. Or nearly happend to me.
In front of the main entrance I already see jug and I start smiling immediately. "What's up jules? Oh what happend to your lip?" He asks as we walk inside. Ok so my covering didn't help. I don't know what to say and the only thing escaping my mouth is an 'I...'. "Don't think I didn't notice it, this sure as he'll wasn't an accident again" he reproaches a bit worried. My eyes start watering up as I recall yesterday's event. Jughead stops walking and pulls me inside a broom cupboard. "Will you please tell me what's going on? Dont think i didnt notice your new livid bruises. I'm worried"
I gulp, those werent from tommy but he deserves to know anyway he's my best friend, " It wasn't an accident, I uh my foster parents sometimes..." with every word I say it's getting harder to continue, "they hit me" I start crying and Jughead pulls me in a hug I decided not telling him about yesterday's event not only because it's hard to talk about but also because I'm a not ashamed. While I'm sobbing in his arms the door slams open and I hear a loud familiar voice, "What's going on what are you doing man?" Still in Jughead arms I look up and meet sweet peas eyes. "Look sweet pea, it's..." " is it because of yesterday?" He cuts jug of. "Did you know her parents were hitting her?" Jughead asks kind of angry. "What Julia why didn't you tell me I thought...", "Look it doesn't matter it's alright" I try to calm everyone down. "No it's not alright you can't keep living there" Jughead points out, okay so the rape is of the table for now. "Yeah but what can I do?" I feel so helpless that I start sobbing again. "Hey hey don't cry eh you can live with me in my trailer" sweet pea offers. Knowing that I won't accept that jug supports him, " Yeah why not, the priority is you being save"
I mean I don't have a chance do I? So I accept, "alright I guess"
Jughead seems relieved and Sweet Pea lays his arm around my shoulder, which comforted me pretty much.
It must have been a really awkward picture seeing the 3 of us getting out of the small room. 2 boys and a crying girl but it's not like I care.
The guys proposed to Skip the rest of school but i denied. "Guess I'll see you after school then" sweet pea said and left for his class.
"So are you two a thing? Jughead wonders with a smirk on his face. I jokingly hit him on the chest, "No we aren't" I laughed, "he just comforted me when I needed somebody".
Without further questioning we sit at our table and as soon as the teacher walks in the lesson begins.

After school ended I couldn't find Sweet Pea so I figured it would be best if I wait at his bike. I leaned at it and stared at the ground so I didn't notice somebody standing in front of me until he started talking. "Nice bike is that yours?" I lift my head to see sweet peas cocky smile. "Well actually it is would you like a ride home?" I reply imitating his smile. He just laughs and gets on the bike.

After a short ride we arrive at my home. I just get sick to my stomach just looking at it. I rush inside, pack some of my stuff and leave as fast as possible. It felt pretty good leaving it behind and I don't plan on coming back anytime soon.

Sweet Pea lives in a trailer in Sunnyside tralierpark on his own.
There's not much to describe it's just a normal trailer. A small 'kitchen' with a table and 3 chairs. On the right you get into the 'living room' with a tv and a couch. "There's my bedroom you can change in their" he points to another room. I walk inside and there is just a bed and a closet. I changed in something comfortable because I didn't plan on leaving the trailer today.

"I'm going to the whyte whyrm you wanna come?" He offers as I walk out of his bedroom

"I'm going to the whyte whyrm you wanna come?" He offers as I walk out of his bedroom. "No thanks I just want to rest a bit" "sure" and he left I could hear the engine of his bike.
I lie down on the sofa because I would feel weird sleeping in his bed so I just crashed on the couch. I don't know how long I slept but it was exactly what I needed. It already is 7.30 pm when I wake up. Sweet Pea still isn't back so maybe I make some food. I feel like this is the least I can do because he let's me live with him.
I did scrambled eggs because honestly there wasn't much more in the fridge than beer and eggs. Now there only is beer left but whatever. I wasn't even finished when he came home. "Damn are you making food?" "Ye" I shout back at him. Now he is in the kitchen looking over my shoulder "Well it smells amazing " a small laugh escapes his mouth.
We sit down and start eating. "So, do you let a lot of girls sleep at your trailer?" I joke. "Not for more than a night..." I role my eyes but he seems to be serious. "You should feel honored" he adds "oh well I sure am" I reply sarcastically. We talked about all and everything until he finally mentioned what I've been thinking about all the time. "You can sleep in my bed if you want I'll just take the sofa", "oh no it's alright I'll sleep on the couch moreover, I would feel weird driving you away from YOUR bed"
"K if you insist" he shruggs his shoulders "but we can switch any time"