7

Athena Elle Carter

Instagram
@athenaelle

Liked by 981,629,427Athenaelle: feeling all the love tonight ❤️ forever grateful

Athenaelle: feeling all the love tonight ❤️ forever grateful

View comments...
User1: uff Shawn went to the show with his new flame ew
User2: still not over her and Shawn
User3: how about we focus on how successful she is. Go off sis👏👏👏
Shawnmendes: did amazing ❤️
User4: What. The. Actual. Fuck. ^

@athenaelle

Liked by 972,882,721Athenaelle: my love, my best friend @ericalodge 💓

Athenaelle: my love, my best friend @ericalodge 💓

View comments...
Ericalodge: my lord and saviour Athena Carter
User1: I want a friendship like this 😭
User2: lmao thank god she got rid of the others
User3: a friend that is proud of you, yeah can't relate
User4: who needs men when we have such amazing women!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️
-
As I walk behind stage I get greeted with cameras and anyone who wants to wish me well. After twenty minutes of this I spotted my mum.

I go over to her giving her a tight hug and my dad too. "We're proud of you Athena" my dad says kissing the top of my head.

"Yeah not bad huh" Theo nudges me. "Does this mean you'll finally stop being a work freak" sam chuckles. He always made fun of me because since I moved to New York I devoted everything to work.

"Shut up" I hit him. "Eh listen I'm gonna go flirt with the models, catch you later" sam then walks away smoothly. "That was amazing Athena" Liv hugs me. I hug her back thanking her.

We stay talking for a little why then I get tapped on the shoulder. I turn around and I feel a flicker of pain in my heart.

"That was a good show" Shawn says. I look into his once loving eyes. "Thanks, it's nice to meet you" I put my hand out for him to shake. He looks down at my hand confused but he takes too long to shake it so I move away. "You know I'll be working with Empire now?" Lia perched up.

I mentally kicked her in the head but on the outside I was calm. "They're an amazing company, you'll do well" I shoot her the most fakest smile known to man.

"Guess who?" My eyes get covered by some hands and I'm left in the dark. "Please be Chris Hemsworth" I chuckle knowing exactly who it was.

"God I wish I was Chris Hemsworth" he laughs. I then remove his hands turning around facing Leo. "You were amazing, I almost teared up" he chuckles holding my face in his hands.

My eyes averted to his lips then back to his eyes, they looked like pools of honey. I then did something I never thought I'd do. Maybe it was the love I was feeling tonight or the fact I was happy or Shawn was stood behind me, it was petty I know.

I leaned closer and captured his lips with mine. We kiss, like a long, slow, passionate kiss. We then part and he smiles down at me.

"Leo, what're you doing with Athena?" My dad emerges looking down at Leon. "Ah Mr Carter, my man. Did you watch the F1 in Dubai, Hamilton totally had it" Leon exclaims.

My dad knew his name was Leon but he always seemed to call him Leo and Leon never said anything. Leon was like this with my dad from the second they met, it was hilarious to watch at first but now it was normal.

Dad and Leon begin talking, I look around to see Lia had her head on Shawn's shoulder. He looked uninterested as he looked down at his phone.

"So Athena why are you leaving exactly?" Lia asks walking over. I swear to god if there weren't cameras and people here I would've had her in a head lock by now.

"Because I'm moving on, I've been here too long" I reply and Shawn looks at me with sad eyes, he probably knew what was going on.

"Well you'll do amazing with whatever" Shawn says looking straight in to my eyes. Was he purposefully trying to hurt me.

Every time I looked into his eyes I remember our kisses we shared, the way he held my hand, when I woke up he would be there but now all I see are his eyes telling me he's in pain.

"Thanks" I nod. I was about to excuse myself from this very awkward situation when Leon wraps an arm around my waist.

"Shawn mendes huh?" Leon say looking at me then Shawn. "You guys know each other?" Leon asks, he full well knew we did.

"No" I say quickly. "I mean there were tons of famous faces here today, to make the company look better of course. Anyway nice to meet you guys I gotta go" I say quickly. I take Leon's hand and walk away near the back entrance not looking back.

"What was that?" He asks. "For gods sake I don't know Leon" I sigh moving closer to rest my head on his chest and he moves his arms around me.

"Are we going to the after party or should I take you home?" He asks kissing the top of my head.

"After party. We'll stay, steal the drinks then go back to yours" I giggle looking up at him.

"You're truly something Thena" he kisses my forehead moving my hair back.

There was definitely that element of butterflies with Leon. Is it finally time I move on, after three years I'm moving on.