68

Shawn Mendes

"Good night! I love you so much!" I shout to everyone as they leave. I shut the door looking around but I had no effort to clean so took off upstairs.

As I stumbled past Athena's room I noticed the lamp was still on as the door was open a little.

"Athena?" I attempt to whisper. I push the door open and I see her sat up. "Hey" she smiles tiredly leaning her head back.

I walk in cautiously sitting at the edge of her bed. Trying my best not to act tipsy.

"How was the rest of the party?" She asks me letting a cute yawn. I felt the need just to reach out to her and engulf her in a hug.

"Boring without you" I wink at her. Her cheeks flush pink and she looks away shyly.

I loved that I made her feel like that.

"How much did you drink?" She asks. "Only five" I put up five fingers.

She giggles at me. "That's eight" she says.

I look down at my hands confused. "No that's five, that's two pinkies and a thumb- it's five fingers" I insist.

"Sure" she nods, a perfect smile on her perfect lips. "Athena?" I ask her.

Shit. The alcohol is giving me confidence and this is not good.

"Can I sleep here? Not with you. With my baby" I blurt out. Her eyes flicker to my eyes then she nods softly moving down.

"Come on then" she moves the duvet. My heart swells, maybe she'll let me hold her and I can keep her in my arms all night.

I take my hoodie off and shuffle beside her. "Come here" I tell her, my arms open for her, they always will be. "Hmm?" She shuffles down so now she laying beside me. "Just let me hold you"

"Shawn-"

"Let me cuddle my baby boy" I say, trying to make her to think I'm doing this for the sheer reason to be near my baby, I was of course but I wanted to hold her, she's my love.

I watch as she turns away from me. For a second I though she was turning me away but then she shuffled back into me, her ass pressed against my crotch. I had to refrain from thinking like this.

Her hands move towards me and she takes my hands between her small fingers and she locks them on her bump. I do as my heart please, I shuffle closer and stuff my face into her neck. My nose burying in her neck to smell her sweet perfume.

"Shawn?"

"Yeah babe?" I let it spill from my lips but I couldn't help it, I wanted to call her all these endearing names. "Let's go out tomorrow night" she suggests, ignoring the name I called her.

"Out? Who with?" I ask assuming we would go out with my friends.

"Just us. Erm like a date" she says shyly. My body melts. We're dong this. We are so doing this.

"I'm supposed to ask you" I complain playfully. "Ask me then" she whispers.

"Athena, would you like to go on a date with me?" I ask her. "I would" She nods.

I smile go myself, if I was alone i would be jumping up and down.

"Perfect" I bravely kiss the skin at her jaw and she doesn't stop me. I know my Athena, I know she would've stopped me.

My lips greet her smooth skin again and I find myself getting lost with how her skin feels against my lips and I know her lips are better. How could I forget what it's like kissing her?

I move slowly and she tilts her neck, I bring my other hand up and gently grope her breast in my large hand. She emits a small moan as I loose control and work my lips against her neck.

"Shawn" her hand goes to my hair as I squeeze her boob. I hum against her, my hips starting to grind against her. "Shawn" she moans out. She quickly turns to me and as I'm about to move closer her bump stops me.

"Let's sleep" She says gently. Her cheeks flushed and I see the small hickey on her neck making me grin.

"Go fix your problem" she giggles. I look away embarrassed and she laughs even more.

"Can't I just do it here?" I ask her cheekily, the alcohol still in my system, maybe that's why I'm acting like this. "No" she shoves me.

"You've seen me before, that's how this happened" I gently poke her belly. "Shut up, go to your bathroom and then come back" she hits my arm.

I nod getting up. I quickly go to my bathroom, fixing myself up and then I rush back to her wearing pyjamas.

The fact she wanted me to sleep beside her made me increasingly happy. 

She had already fallen asleep. I get in beside her looking down at her plump lips. I remember when we first started dating I would just stare at her lips, I loved when we used to make out the night before and she'd wake up with the most perfect full lips.

I closed my eyes and put my arms around her happily. She slowly moves into my body and her leg hooks over mine.