40

"Where'd you disappear to?" Shawn asks hugging me from behind. I got back to the hotel room before him as he was too busy talking to the other girl and he had just come back.

"Athena" he says running a hand up and down my arm. "Hmm" I ask.

"What's the matter?" He asks turning my body around to face me. "Nothing" I shrug.

"Don't be like that. Tell me what it is" he places a hand on my cheek rubbing my skin with his thumb making me want to melt in his arms. "Nothing" I shrug.

"Jealous?" He asks. I nod slowly moving out of his arms. "That girl was no one, you know this Athena. I love you" he takes my hand twirling me into him.

"I don't like that you were so close to her" I mumble. "I'm only close to you, you and me okay babe?" He puts a hand on my jaw. "I'll tell you all the time you have my heart Athena Elle, now don't be mad okay, it's your birthday" he kisses my cheek making me melt.

"I'm sorry" I tell him. "It's okay love" he chuckles lightly. "Now get ready, we're going out" he smirks.

-
"I could eat spaghetti my whole life" I chuckle as Shawn wraps an arm around my waist as we walk out the restaurant. "Did you enjoy it?" He asks. "Very much, thank you" I kiss his cheek as we walk side by side going past a a man busking with a guitar.

"Let's dance" I tug his hand. He smiles widely twirling me around then puts his hands on my waist. The man notices and huge smile places on his face.

"I love you" he says spinning me out. "And I love you" I giggle as he sways my body with his.

"This is like a dream. Reconciled after three years and I still love you, fate had a weird way of working" I say. "I thought I'd never see you again, never hear your voice or see you right in front of me and now right here, I can say I am the luckiest girl alive" I tell him making him smiles like crazy.

"I think I'm the lucky one. You took me back" he says dipping me down slowly. I tug him down by his collar making him meet my lips, I kiss back slowly then he picks me back up making me giggle.

"I have something for you, at the hotel. Let's go back now"

I nod up at him. We have the guitarist some money then got back to the hotel.

"Sit and cover your eyes" he tells me. I sit at the edge of the bed putting a hand over my eyes but I move my fingers to see and he chuckles. "Come on love" he shakes his head.

"Fine" I close my eyes properly. After a few seconds I feel him sat beside me. "Open" he tells me. I open my eyes and he passes me a black gift bag.

"First of all thank you so much and you really didn't have to, you being the face of my line is enough. Also I know I'm already gonna love it so thank you for being the best" I tell him kissing his cheek. "Open it first" he chuckles.

I nod reaching into the bag pulling out a small briefcase type of bag and a frame. I turn the frame around seeing a picture of me and Shawn from when we first started dating.

"Oh my god" I chuckle tracing my finger over the wood frame. "I love it" I squeeze his hand.

"Open the case" he tells me. I nod doing as he says, I was about to cry, it was just me being emotional and being with him.

"Shawn" I mumble. "You like it?" He asks.

I nod rubbing my hand over the art set. "For your drawings, I know you draw fashion things but maybe you can do some other ones, like you used to" He says so innocently. "It's perfect" I nod putting them both down.

"Happy birthday my love" he presses a kiss to my temple. "Thank you" I smile up at him and I get a rush of love running through my body, only he could do that.

"What do you want to do now?" He asks me. "Take a bath" I chuckle. "Well come on then" he stands up and I follow. I sit up on the sink and watch as he fills the bath with water, bubbles and rose petals. Then he takes his shirt off making me swoon.

"How're you so perfect?" I ask as he comes to stand between my legs lifting my dress up. "How are you angel?" He winks at me, undressing me then he picks me up putting into the hot water. He sits in front of me grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"What is it?" I ask him. "Hmm Nothing. I just thought I'd never see you again, now this is nice. We're trying again and it feels right this time, it did last time but now I feel for you like a hundred percent. I'm so devoted to you Athena Elle that it's crazy" he takes my leg running his smooth hand up and down my skin.

"It does feel right. I'm glad I decided to try again with you" I smile at him.

For a few minutes it was silent. He just looked at me like I was something to look at and the feeling it gave to my heart was so pure.

"are you excited for the launch?" He asks. "I am, it's happening in New York" I tell him. "Athena x Moschino eh" he winks making me giggle.

"Are you gonna walk the show?" I ask him. "If you want me to"

I shake my head no. "I want you to come out with me at the end, you helped me with this"

"I didn't, you did this all. All your talent babe" he says making my heart swell. "But you did! You were the muse in the back of my mind" I giggle.

He just laughs pulling me into his arms. "You have to sing too, like before the show starts. We're gonna play some behind the scenes videos, Jeremy is gonna say a few words, you'll sing, the models will walk and then I'll come out at the end and I want you by my side" I kiss his knuckles. "Then I'll do that if it makes you happy"

"It does" I nod. "I love you darling" he kisses the top of my head.

"I love you too"