37

Athena Elle Carter

It's been a three weeks since I moved in with Shawn and it's been great. Spending morning together, doing random things, going on walks, eating together, listening to his music whilst I worked on my collaboration with Moschino.

My apartment also got sold and word was out that I had moved in with Shawn. Of course some people had to assume the worst but it didn't matter to me.

-
"Athena your phone!" Shawn yells, I run over to the bedroom and he hands me my phone. He was at the bed playing his guitar.

"Thanks" I take my phone picking it up. "Hello?" I ask. Shawn takes my hand pulling me to sit on his lap.

"Hi Athena it's Jeremy Scott" he speaks. "Oh hi, is everything okay?" I ask. I feel Shawn's arms snake around my waist.

"Oh yeah, I love the designs that you sent over however I do want to set up a meeting. We need a face for the line, names and schemes which I'd love to do in person" he says so enthusiastically.

"Yeah that's great, send me an email of where and when, I'll get back to you as soon as possible and do you have any ideas for the face of the line?" I ask. Shawn now is running his hands up my stomach. "Babe stop" I whisper.

"How about the person you were just speaking to?" Jeremy chuckles. "Shawn?" I ask.

"Yeah" they both say. I let out a chuckle. "Really?" I ask Jeremy. "Why not? International superstar, face of girlfriends new collab with Moschino? And of course he'll say yes" Jeremy chuckles.

"It sounds good, I'll have to get back to you. Also I saw some of the samples, could we get them on the models?" I ask. "Definitely, during our meeting I'll have it arranged so we can see them. So we're all good, I'll hopefully see you soon Athena"

"Yes definitely, Bye" I end the call. Shawn takes my phone putting it the side. "What's up with you?" I chuckle facing him. "Just wanted to hold you" he says looking up at me innocently.

"Who was it?" He asks. "Jeremy Scott, for the Moschino collaboration. We were talking about a meeting and who should be the face of the line" I tell him. "Jeremy thinks it should be you" I say.

"Really? What about you?" He asks.

"Of course I'd want you to be on it" I grin. "Well if you want I'll do it" he smirks.

"That'd be nice, we get to work together" I lean into him. He meets me halfway pressing his lips against mine. "It would be, you wanna show me the designs then?" He asks.

"Are you busy writing a song?" I ask looking back at the paper and his guitar lying about. "Nah, I'm done. Now show me" he kisses my cheek.

-
"It's says, Dear Athena blah blah blah, the meeting has been booked for November 11th in Milan, Moschino headquarters" Shawn reads out.

"Okay perfect, I'll reply in the morning" I say walking in from the bathroom. "Baby that's close to your birthday" he says looking up at me. "I know" I shrug.

"You don't wanna do anything?" He asks. "Not really but maybe we could just stay in Milan, the two of us?" I suggest.

"Is that what you want?" He asks. I nod cuddling into his arms. "Then that's what we'll do" he kisses the top of my head.

"Are you excited? We get to do fittings together, meetings together and photoshoots, well it'll be your photo shoot but I'll be there" I chuckle.

"I am excited, I've never seen you in work mode" Shawn says. "Erica says I'm mean but I'm not, only sometimes. I'm just serious about my work" I explain.

"Ooh are you sassy babe" Shawn pinches my cheek. "Shut up" I chuckle.

"I hope this does well, it'll be my first collaboration as an individual designer" I can't lie and say I'm not nervous. I'm absolutely petrified.

"You'll be fine babe, we'll fly out to Milan in two weeks, you'll see how amazing your designs are. We can celebrate your birthday then come home and you'll be happy" he says smiling. "I hope so" I sigh.

"Everything will be okay love, you're incredible there's no way this won't work out" Shawn says so encouragingly. "I love you" I kiss his cheek. "I love you too, now give me a proper kiss" he holds my face in his hands pulling me into him.