33

Athena Elle Carter

"Nope guess again" Shawn shakes his head. "Ugh tell me. It's not my fault you renovated the whole place and I have no idea where anything is" I chuckle.

"It's in that cupboard" he points. He walks over taking out the coffee. "Oh I used to put it in this one" I go over and point to the one lower.

"Because you're so tiny and can't reach up there" he chuckles. "Shut it you green giant" I walk past hitting his bum playfully.

"Alright, now I'll make the coffee you go find something to watch" he leans down pecks pecking my lips. "Can we sit outside?" I ask.

"Sure but it is cold" he says.

"Good thing you have blankets" I chuckle walking away from him.

-
"Why are you staring like that?" Shawn asks waking out the coffee sitting beside me on the white sofa. "Oh I was just... I don't know" I chuckle. He nods sitting beside me putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Why didn't you change the outside bit?" I ask him.

"Didn't want to" he shrugs. "Why?" I ask.

"Well if you must know something very special happened on this very sofa" he begins. I look up at him gasping. "Niall sat here didn't he?"

"Maybe but I was thinking about something else" he laughs.

"Oh you wrote your greatest love song here" I tease him.

"No, do you really not remember?" He asks a little more upset now. "I do remember, I was joking" I place a hand on his cheek. "What was it then?" He asks trying to hide his smile.

"Well I was sat like this" I stand up and straddle his legs. "Your hands like this" I take them and put them on my waist. "Then we kissed" I lean in kissing him briefly.

"Then I said I love you" I grin against his lips. "I do love you and I honestly don't think I've stopped" I say.

"And I love you" Shawn pulls me in closer, his hands roaming my body. "You know if I remember clearly I think we took this to the bedroom" he smirks.

"You know I think you're right" I giggle as he picks me up
-
"Okay now it's my turn to ask, why're you staring like that?" I chuckle rubbing my eyes.

"You know when you'd sleep here l, for some reason I'd wake up like ten minutes earlier and god you looked so gorgeous and I thought wow Athena literally can't get any more prettier and here you are" his hand goes to my cheek cradling it.

"Your eyes haven't changed the same gorgeous pools of honey, literally glowing skin and my favourite plump lips, I want to just be kissing you all the time. Like when you wake up they're so perfect and I can't fight the urge to kiss you so I wake you up and I'm sorry for waking you up because you looks so damn good when you sleep" he says, rather quickly but he meant every word.

"Oh my god" I chuckle. "What?" He asks.

"I could ask you the same, you mister are so handsome" I squeeze his cheeks. His arms go around my bare body and he pulls me in.

"I love you so much Athena" he kisses my forehead. "I love you too Shawn" I kiss his nose.

"Can't believe you're mine again" he chuckles excitedly then squeezes my body into him. "Woah" I giggle. "I'm happy too" I tell him staring into his eyes.

"I have an idea babe, not sure if you'll like though" he begins. "Carry on" I tell him.

"Let's throw a party tomorrow night. We can invite everyone, I just want a to celebrate us. Of course we'll tell everyone it's just a party but we'll know it's our party. Shawn and Athena's party" he says, a huge smile on his face.

"I love it, Shawn and Athena rekindle their love, come celebrate except only Shawn and Athena know it their party. So it's our own private party just with other people" I say.

He nods hesitantly. "Perfect! I need an outfit" I exclaim. "I thought you were being sarcastic" he chuckles.

"No i actually do love the idea" I chuckle. "And we are gonna get totally wasted and have wonderful meaningful sex and conversations of course" I giggle.

"Yes all of that" he nods then pecks my lips.

"Now can we eat I'm starving" I ask sitting up. He nods sitting up with me. "So pizza?" He asks. "Wait no sushi?" He ask smiling.

"Yes. Sushi" I chuckle. I lean over kissing his cheek. "Come on love" he takes my hand.

I felt different holding his hand. Maybe younger me also felt love but this time I felt secure. This was a long term thing, well I hoped.

___
Should I write about the party or do we want a skip to Halloween or her birthday?