25

Athena Elle Carter

"Babe do that thing again!" I giggle holding my stomach. It was now eight pm, Shawn was above drunk and I was tipsy, I still knew what I was doing.

He was dancing around for me and attempting to give me a lap dance. "Woah baby look" he points to his arm flexing his muscles. "Impressive" I giggle.

I walk over to him and he runs to the other side of the pool. "What're you doing Shawn?" I ask standing still.

"I can't go near you" He shouts even though I could hear him perfectly. "Why?" I ask.

"Because you look sexy, red is your colour baby girl and I want to touch you and kiss you" He slurs pouting his lips. "You can touch me and kiss me, I'm your girlfriend" I chuckle.

"Oh my god you are!" He runs over to me and picks me up twirling us around. I begin laughing at how cute he looked then he puts me down. He had a twinkle in his eyes.

He moves his hands to my boobs and squeezes harshly. "Shawn!" I gasp taking his hands. "But if you're my girlfriend that means your boobs are mine" he grins leaning down kissing over my bikini.

"We need to get you to bed" I chuckle. I lift his head up and he looks at me with a smirk. "Bed huh, do you want sexy time?" He leans forward licking a stripe up my cheek.

"Shawn baby stop" I chuckle. I take his hand and begin leading him inside, he follows and keeps a hand on my but squeezing it occasionally. Who knew he was so horny when drunk?

"Come on" I open the bathroom door and make him sit up on the counter.

"Can I tell you something? You're mine right? So you won't tell anyone" he says. "Yeah babe what is it?" I ask looking for his tooth brush in the toiletries bag.

"Well..." He hops down, he hugs me from behind leaning his head leaning on my shoulder and he takes my hands linking them.

"I'm so happy I got you back Athena" he begins swaying my body. "I knew you were mine, mine forever" he hums.

"I appreciate you so much baby. You mean so much to me, never forget that" he tells me. I felt my heart grow soft, I tilted my head back against his shoulder.

"I mean it. You're the most important, amazing, beautiful person in my life. You mean the world to me baby" I felt my shoulder get wet. I look up at him to see him crying softly.

I turn into his arms and hold his face in my hands and he wraps his arms around me tightly. "Don't cry Shawn" I wipe his tears with my thumbs.

"But I need you to know Athena, you really are my everything" he smiles sadly. "You're my everything too, you mean the world to me Shawn" I lean up kissing his nose then go back down.

"I love you" the sweet words escape his mouth easily.

I felt my heart stop. That's all I wanted to hear but when I saw his rosy cheeks and dark eyes I remembered he was drunk.

"You're crying. Please stop" he wipes my cheeks. "I'm fine Shawn, come on let's go to bed" I take his hand and look away wiping my tears as we go to our bed.

He gets in and I go to turn off the lights and shut the door. He was still wearing his shorts and I was still in my bikini but I couldn't be bothered getting changed.

I got in bed being immediately spooned by Shawn. Putting a leg over mine trapping me and his arms strongly gripped my body.

"I love you" he whispers near my ear. "I love you so so much Athena, you're the love of my life" he starts dozing off. I turn around seeing him passed out.

I turn back around and hold his hand in mine. It was just his drunk words right? I wiped my tears and closed my eyes trying to move on because he wouldn't remember this in the morning.