38

Athena Elle Carter
- Milan

"Oh I know, he's good though" I say to Erica over the phone. "Yeah, I'm proud of you Athena" she says.

"Thank you Erica, listen I have to go to the meeting now but I'll send you pics" I tell her.

"Yes please! And be nice" she laughs. "I am nice" I defend myself. "You're not when working" she scoffs sarcastically.

"Whatever. Talk soon, bye!"

"Bye love" she ends the call.

"Are you ready?" I ask Shawn picking up my phone and bag. "Yeah, Who was on the phone?" He asks walking out the hotel room. "It was Erica, she keeps telling me I'm mean when I work but I'm not I'm just focused" I say grabbing on to his hand as we get in the lift.

"Well I'll have to see today" he chuckles. "Okay maybe I am a little. Are you nervous?" I ask him.

"Kinda, I'm the face of my girlfriends first ever independent collab" he exclaims. "You'll be fine babe" I lean into him and he presses his lips against mine.

-
"So lovely to meet you!" Jeremy hugs me then shakes Shawn's hand. "I'm so excited, I'm in love with the edits you made" I tell him following him to the main room.

"Hey they're all your designs" he chuckles as we enter. "So let me run you through today" he says as we sit down, Shawn keeps his hand in mine.

"We have the models, male and female, all sizes, races, they're all gorgeous and so unique. They'll come wearing the outfits and you can say what you like then we'll book fittings for Shawn and press for both of you" he explains.

"Sounds perfect" I nod. "Okay I'll call the models in" he says happily standing up leaving the room.

"This is exciting" I giggle. "It is. I'm proud of you babe" he kisses my cheek. "Thank you, I'm glad you're by my side" I look up at him seeing just how handsome he looked.

"Here we go!" Jeremy walks in ten models walk in wearing my designs. "Well come on then!" Jeremy exclaims. "Oh and Lina will take notes for you" he tells me.

I chuckle getting grabbing my notepad handing it to her. "Hi, nice to meet you all. You look amazing" I tell them earning smiles from them. I start from the beginning facing the handsome boy.

"It's okay if I make adjustments right?" I ask. Jeremy nods enthusiastically.

"I like the blazer but could we get a darker colour shirt to go under this one doesn't work" I say for Lina to note down. I move on to the next person.

"I'm a big fan of Shawn" she says happily. "That's good" I chuckle examining the dress. "Let's add a couple more inches and have the sleeves removed" I say. "And could you turn?" I ask her.

"I want to see the dress on... you" I point to the taller girl. "Does it not look good on me?" She asks rudely.

"I want to see it on her" I say. "So I'm not good for this?" She asks. "If you can't listen to simple things then you're not, you can leave" I tell her.

"But- but I want to work alongside Shawn" she says. "I don't care" I move away looking at the shirt in the next guy. "What are you waiting for?" I ask, I hear her huff and she leaves.

"This is good, it's a sample but the hem in brilliant" I say moving on. "These colours however don't work. Could we have them changed, a darker red to suit the rest of the line" I look at Lina to see her glancing over at Shawn.

"Lina, note it" I tell her. "What was that?" She asks. I sigh taking his notepad to see she had no notes down. "What is this? Where's everything I've been saying?" I ask.

"I-I-"

"I What? You were busy staring. I can make the notes myself" I start scribbling down with a pen. "You can go" I tell her.

"But-"

"I'm sorry Lina but this is your job and your staring at Shawn. It's unprofessional" I tell her as gentle as possible. "I'm sorry Athena"

"It's okay, you can come to the next meeting" I tell her and she leaves.

"I'll take the notes myself" I tell Jeremy. "Fine by me" he chuckles walking over.

"The trousers don't go do they?" He asks. "Not at all, I'm thinking more of a cigarette shape" I say.

"Perfect" Jeremy agrees with me. I glance back at Shawn and he sends me a smile.

"Come here" I tell him. He walk over placing a hand on my back. "Would you wear that?" I point to the black blazer with blue flowers over it.

"Definitely" he nods. "Hmm lets get it double breasted and add a chain, from this button to this one" I point. "And slim fit trousers" I say.

"Sounds good, you have an eye for fashion" Jeremy looks down at my notes. "Thanks, I do try" I chuckle.

"Okay well I think we're done, thank you everybody" I thank the models as they start to walk out but one of the tall blondes stops in front of me.

"Could I take you out on a date sometime?" He asks. I feel Shawn move closer to me. "No I'm taken sorry" I tell him. "Oh, still though?" He smirks.

"You're out of the show. Now leave" I scoff.

"I'm sorry for the level of unprofessionalism Athena, for the walk I'll hire better" Jeremy apologises. "It's okay, that was just a trial. Next time the outfits should be ready for Shawn and we can start the shoot" I say.

"Yep, you Ready Shawn?" Jeremy asks. "Definitely" Shawn nods. We soon say our goodbyes and we were in the car back to the hotel.

"You are a little mean" Shawn tells me. "Okay the two girls were just interested in you" I scoff.

"Did you get jealous?" Shawn smirks. "No, they just weren't doing their jobs" I shrug. "And you were jealous?" He pokes my side.

"Okay maybe a little bit so were you" I stick my tongue out at him. "So you fired him too?" He grins. "Shut up, I'll fire you next and find a hotter model" I say trying not to smile.

"Good luck with that babe" he chuckles. "You know I'd never replace you" I sigh taking his hand. "I didn't for three years" I look up at him. 

"You're too precious Athena. I love you"

"I love you too"