Chapter 10

I laid in the bed unable to sleep because of the storm going on outside.

It was embarrassing that I was afraid of thunder and lightning like a child would.

I covered my head under the duvet as some sort of protection.

The loud rumble continued throughout the night.

I made up mind and went to see if Elijah could accommodate me in his room.

I knocked his room door twice before he opened the door, dressed down in his night attire.

"Were you sleeping?" I questioned.

"No, I was doing something. Why are you up?"

"I can't sleep, the thunder is scaring the shit out of me. Can I sleep with you please?"

"Yeah sure," he responds before stepping aside.

I hesitantly entered the room before closing the door behind me.

I stood awkwardly at the door looking around to see what sleeping arrangements he'll make.

"I can sleep on the couch if you want," He murmured.

She gave him the really face and he grinned.

Elijah was not modest at all he was just playing.

"You must really think I'm stupid. You would never try that hard to keep me out of your bed. Besides, I need you to protect me from the thunder."

He waved me over and I got comfortable on the padded bed.

Elijah spontaneously wrapped his arm around my waist before pulling me closer to him.

Elijah moved my hair from my neck to place light kisses downward. I closed my eyes, living in the moment as much as possible. I turned around to face him and study his face.

He tucked a twist that got loose behind my ear before locking his lips with mine, kissing me passionately.

He took it easy, but I knew he had so much pent up energy inside him, begging for the release he hasn't had in three months.

I caressed his cheek tenderly, enjoying my last moments with him.

I moaned when he sucked on my tongue and angled my head to deepen the kiss.

I broke from Elijah's lips to pull his shirt over his head.

"Baby, hold on, what are you doing?" He questioned sitting up to look at me.

"You must really think I'm stupid. I know exactly why we're here and why you pursued me in the first place. I'm ready to give you what you want," she said.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before they shot up to his hairline.

"You wanna have sex right now?" He asked still raising them in disbelief.

I nodded in response.

"Nah, something ain't right. Let me hear you say it," he said.