Chapter 33

Alyssa

My phone rang abruptly disrupting the silence which settled across the room as Jada, Amanda and I did our assignments separately. I picked up the phone to see who it was, and the smile etched across my lips before I could stop it. I answered almost immediately.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I'm just letting you know that I don't know when I'll be home yet since I'm going to Greece."

"Greece, why?"

"Apparently I have a half brother there."

"You're kidding." I gasped.

"I really wish I was but it's true."

"Wow, is Vitale okay?"

"Yeah he's getting treatment and lots of bed rest so he can return to his normal self soon."

"Are you okay? A lot has happened these past few days in your life."

"Alyssa I'm fine," he said irritatedly.

"Okay I'm sorry, but I'm worried about you."

"Well I'm fine, just make sure you keep yourself safe and out of trouble."

"Yes sir."

"Alright I'll see you soon lov- look after the house for me."

"Oh okay," I said furrowing my eyebrows as he ended the call.

"Oh so that's where he is," Jada muttered to herself.

"What? Who?"

"She's talking about Dante," Amanda said.

I chuckled at Jada's flustered face.

"You're still fucking him? It's been over two years now, give him up."

"I can't he's too good, besides it's an on and off thing."

"You're going to end up getting hurt."

"No I'm not. This involves no feelings whatsoever it's just my leisure activity when school stresses me out."

"Look how many men there are out there, why him?"

"Because he knows how I like it and he does all the stuff to make it exciting."

"Really, like what?" Amanda asked placing her pen between the pages of her book then closing it.

"All the kinky shit that I like."

I shook my head in disbelief Jada is such a freak.

"He's super weird though, I feel like he has some big secret about him."

She's catching onto him, looks like I need to have a talk with Elijah.

"You've got it bad for his dick," Amanda stated opening her book back to complete her biology assignment.

Later that night we retired to bed, only I couldn't sleep. I knew why now when I saw Elijah's name flash on my phone as an incoming call.