Chapter 37

Elijah

I shook my head as I typed on my computer when Alyssa sighed for the fourth time.

"Hmm," she sighed again.

I lifted my glasses a bit and wiped my eyes before setting them back properly.

"Alyssa what is it?"

"I'm bored."

"Well what do you want me to do about it?"

She looked at me harshly as she faced me in the bed.

"I want to go out I can't stay locked up in this house forever. Plus you haven't been entertaining me since you've been busy with your work and all and I miss my friends," she pouted.

"Do you want me to fly them out?"

She sat up quickly, "Really, you would do that?"

"Whatever you want baby."

She smiled before she took the laptop off my lap and took its position.

"Thank you so much," she said hooking her arms around my neck and staring up into my eyes.

"You're welcome," I mumbled gazing into her eyes.

"That's a lot of money though."

"Alyssa, it's fine," I chuckled.

"I know, but what would your family think if they heard you were wasting money on me? Especially your dad." She frowned while drawing shapes on the back of my neck.

"My family would think that he loves her and he's trying to make her happy."

As much as she thinks my dad hates her, he actually likes her. What he wants is for her to leave me alone before she's in this too deep, because he knows she can do better than me.

"If you say so," she says.

I roll my eyes. "Shut up and kiss me," I demanded.

She smiled before placing her soft lips upon mine. I speared my tongue into her hot, wet mouth and gripped her waist tightly as I sucked on her tongue. She moaned and I relaxed into the kiss.

She is such a distraction, I was just working a minute ago.

She clutched the tufts of my hair at the back of my head, which triggered the memory of my appointment with my barber today.

"Don't take these glasses off," she mumbled whilst looking up at me.

"I wouldn't dare."

She went back to kissing me but I soon pulled away since I knew we couldn't take it any further than this.

"I have to get this done."

She watched my eyes as they shifted to my laptop and her face scrunched up in the most adorable way.

"I'm sorry for that I'll just... leave you alone," she said before she got up off my lap.