Chapter 35

"Oh good day, sorry to interrupt I didn't know you guys were here." I said averting my eyes from them to look at Elijah questioningly.

"They were just leaving," he said as they all stood up to leave.

"This is my um brother Silvio, Silvio this is my girlfriend Alyssa," he said introducing me to the dark curly haired man. We shook hands as he studied me blatantly, which was a bit unnerving to me.

They left the house soon after and I sat down on the couch they once occupied.

"I was caught off guard from seeing them here."

"I'm sorry we just had an unexpected meeting," he stated and I hummed.

"Can I have a glass of wine please?" I begged.

"Sure what type?" He asks as he moves to cabinet with the glasses.

"Red," I answered and he went to getting that for me.

I examined the surrounding of the living room and saw that he was drinking Bunnahabhatain which must be expensive liquor with a name like that. He returned with the popped bottle and a glass, handing it to me so I could hold it while he poured the wine. As soon as he did I took a sip of the rich, fruity content while humming around my glass.

"I'm stressed out," I said again.

"What brought it on?" He asked grinning as he studied my body language with his concerned eyes while I rubbed my temples.

"Just the end of year exam for Sociology which I just did."

"I'm sure you did well you're a smart woman," he said then he kissed my forehead. "Anyways I invited you here because I planned dinner for us on my balcony, my chef is here and he'll prepare anything you want."

"Hmm that sounds nice. I would really like some steak well done with mashed potatoes and grilled vegetables but I would also have some lobster or shrimp, I don't know," I shrugged.

"You can get both if you want. Let me just go tell him."

I poured another glass and drank some more wine liking how it helped to settle my nerves and keep me at ease.

I wonder what it was that Elijah had to ask me after dinner.

"Come on let's go sit down he's gonna start us out with appetizers."

I was in awe, the balcony gave us a view of the beautiful sky, and because of its location the atmospheric pressure of the evening was chilly and caused goosebumps to creep up on my skin. The chef brought out grilled kebabs which I absolutely loved. I was mostly thankful that he didn't use barbecue sauce.

Elijah and I talked while we waited on the main course. About school, a little about his day but the conversations focused solely on me and what my plans for summer break were which was just in a week.

The chef brought out our main courses and I gorged the two dishes prepared for me while gulping down another glass of the wine. Our conversation became a bit sensual while we sat waiting on dessert.

His hand stretched forward rubbing my thigh and caressing it. Then he leaned across the table and captured my starving mouth into a delicious, tantalizing kiss. Our lips moved in sync and I felt like melting from the heat of the kiss.

"Mhm," I moaned as he commanded my mouth in that intricate way in which only he could do.

He invaded my thoughts, and my mind focused solely on the feeling I was receiving from this intimate moment. He pulled his lips away slowly before he got up and threw me over his shoulder causing me to yelp and laugh.