Chapter 13

Alyssa

The break has ended and we're back at school to complete the semester.

Soon we'd be going off for Christmas break and our professors were handing out assignments and tests left and right to get enough grades.

I gather all my books and put it in my bag pack before I left my dorm room and head to Literature class.

As I sit down, my face lights up when I see Jada come in just after me.

"Hey, how was the break?" She questioned as she sat down.

"It was great seeing my family and I dreaded coming back here."

"I'm guessing because of Elijah Rossini."

My eyes widened at her before whispering to her to be quiet.

"How did you know? I never told you about him."

She shrugged, "You didn't have to. When you left the party with him, it was the talk for the whole night amongst the girls. They were all saying you were gonna be his next fling."

"Well, they were right." I inhaled a deep breath then exhaled.

"You slept with him?"

"Yeah. What can I say I really like him," I shrugged carelessly. "All I can say is these girls don't go crazy over him for no reason."

"He was good?"

"Good is an understatement."

We ended our discussion as soon as the lecturer walked in and started the discussion on that headache giver Shakespeare book.

~

Jada and I were currently walking to the cafe across from campus to get some coffee.

From the corner of my eye, I spotted a big black Range Rover that only belonged to none other than Elijah, driving close by us.

My heart skipped in excitement before I rolled my eyes and began walking a little faster.

He rolls down the window and I see him, hair nicely tousled with shades adorning his face and shielding his eyes from me.

"We need to talk get in," he commands.

"I'm not going anywhere with you. Don't you see me hanging out with my friend?"

"Oh I'm sorry, please excuse me but I would like to talk to Alyssa, you wouldn't mind if I stole her from you, would you?" He stated like a threat.

"No it's not a problem. I can go by myself," she tells me.

"I don't want to go with him Jada, so it's fine."

He gets out of the car and slams his door shut to face me on the pavement.

"For the love of God, Alyssa please, I'm begging you, get in the goddamn car. I'm running out of patience and so help me God I will put you over my shoulder and get you in the car myself which will be embarrassing for you."