Chapter 31

Alyssa

I laid in bed beside Elijah just savoring the feeling of being wrapped in his arms. Overtime he has trusted me enough to sleep without keeping an eye on me. When we first started dating we didn't cuddle and every move I made was watched even if I was just turning in my sleep. I'd like to think that he was only like this because the mafia made him this way.

I gently shook his muscular biceps to try and wake him up. I knew he was extremely tired from last night's dinner but it was at least ten a.m already and he's never ever slept that long before.

He groaned and raised his left hand above his eyes to shield them from the light peeping through the curtains. I straddled him and leaned closer to his ear.

"Elijah wake up it's almost ten a.m," I explained.

"I'm up now and you're sitting on my dick." He grasped my hips. "Do you want to start something you know you won't finish?"

"I'm sorry I didn't know," I said sliding my body down further to his thighs.

He groaned again hissing like he was in pain.

"What?" I whined.

"You just slid down on my dick baby."

He let me straddle his hard stomach instead.

"Good morning," I murmured before I leant forward and gave him a fat smooch.

What was supposed to be a short kiss led to a full blown make out. Elijah was a very brazen and suggestive person.

This kiss was very suggestive and led me to think he wanted something more. He groped my ass as his delicious mouth suckled on my lips. Thank God I brushed my teeth and that he didn't have bad morning breath.

Suddenly the door to his bedroom was sprung open.

"Elijah, get up and get dressed we have a problem," Vincent spoke and I rolled off of Elijah immediately. I like to think that I'm tough but Vincent scares the shit out of me. 

Vincent began to walk out before Elijah called him and he spun around.

"No matter how important the matter is, never barge into my bedroom again."

Vincent smiled sinisterly before he nodded and we heard the fading footsteps of his Italian loafers. 

"I'm sorry about him but I have to go get ready now." He pecked my lips before he went to shower.

I changed into appropriate clothes before I went downstairs to at least make some coffee for Elijah.

In the living room of the house, seated on the couch were the Rossini men all clad in tailored to fit suits. I really loved the deportment of these men.

"Hey Alyssa," Franco called and I waved at him as the others smiled at me. 

I made Elijah's coffee and brought it to him in the living room when I heard him plop down on the couch.

I returned to the kitchen but couldn't stop myself from eavesdropping.

"What's going on? Give me a quick rundown," Elijah commanded.