Chapter 16

Elijah

My brothers and I drove up in Santino's Jeep to the warehouse for a second round of questioning to be given to that scumbag named Pietro.

I just want to get as much information about Mazzani as possible. When he's no longer of use to me, I'll blow his marrow out.

I pull out my special gun, the first gun that I got from my father when I was twelve, an AR 15.

He gave me this gun and told me that one day I'll use this to blow some worthless piece of shit's head off.

And tonight if he doesn't collapse before I kill him this would be my gun's eighteenth kill.

"This place reeks," Dante spat as Santino opened up the warehouse.

We all put our handkerchiefs over our nose and Franco shines the flashlight to allow us to see.

"Rise and shine," I called Pietro.

I stumble upon his decaying body tied to the chair in nothing but his under clothes.

He reeks of desperation. You can smell just how much he wants to die.

"You're b-back, I s-still w-won't tell you a-anything," he stuttered out.

I held back the laugh that tempted to rumble from me.

"I know, that's why this time I'm going to handle you my way."

I pulled my black gloves from my pocket and covered my hands with them.

"Santino pass the bottle."

My brother hands me the bottle with a special little product I'll use on him.

He looks terrified and I smirk at this because my favorite smell is the fear that seeps through my victim's pores.

"This my friend is a household cleaning product that contains harmful toxins that can be dangerous if not kept away from the human skin."

Already clad in my black gloves, I open the bottle and pour some of the acid on his thigh.

"Arrrgh fuck!"

He screamed jerking in the chair until it stumbles over and he falls in his filth on the floor. He shakes like he's having an aneurysm and I smile.

"Pick him up for me," I tell Dante and he pulls Pietro up by the chair.

"Now I'm going to ask you again, what does Giovanni plan to do?"

"I-"

"Fucking answer the question you're my wasting time!"

He trembles like a bitch and so I open the bottle again and throw it on his belly and his other thigh.

"Every question you won't answer I'm doing it to two other different locations on your body, and if this is how you want to die I can make time in my schedule to make that happen. Now answer me."

I command through his screaming and crying.

"He's- he's planning with other members from the underworld to take territories from your father... They're planning attacks on your family and they want to kill you," he spat with chattering teeth.