Chapter 15

Elijah

My brothers all stood staring at me as soon as Grant drove off with Alyssa.

"What?" I questioned harshly.

"I never thought I'd see this day," Santino said.

"That makes two of us," Dante said as we went back inside my apartment.

"Don't sit on the couch guys he was probably just fingering her on it," Franco hollered halting the boy's procession of sitting on the couch.

"Would you shut the fuck up Franco, you know nothing you're just assuming, now sit we're wasting time," I said. "You guys roll in blood for a living and you're worried about what's on my couch."

"So you didn't eat her out then? Don't lie to me I smelt the pussy on your breath," Franco continued teasing and my other brothers joined in the laughter.

Always joking around, always fucking around, once it had even gotten to the point of me pointing my gun at him for being immensely annoying.

"Franco, I swear to God that this wall will become acquainted with your head if you don't shut up."

"Alright," he said raising his hands in surrender before sitting down.

"Now, are you guys gonna tell me what the fuck is going on?"

"Well it's a big problem actually umm ever heard of Giovanni Mazzani?" Santino asks stuffing a cigarette between his lips.

"Yeah, what about him?"

"He's kinda let everyone from the underworld know that you're back."

"And how the fuck did he know that?" I ask pissed.

"Umm, I don't know Elijah maybe there is someone amongst us that works for Giovanni. His name is Pietro and dad has him locked up in some warehouse for about five days now and he wants you to do the honors of blowing his lights out."

"I'm so fucking glad it's my last year of college so I can finally start taking charge of my business."

"We're coming to pick you up tomorrow."

"Cool."

"Now, we can't leave yet because Grant hasn't returned from dropping off your girlfriend," Dante teased.

"She's not my girlfriend we're just... dating."

"Uh huh, she's the first girl ever to meet almost everyone in the family except dad and you kissed her in front of us," Franco stated knowingly.

"Yeah I like her, so what? It's none of your fucking business," I spat and they all started laughing at me. I sighed sinking on the bean chair.

"You are so whipped. You guys should've seen him on thanksgiving he was so pissed because she fucked him and left while he was sleeping," Franco announced.

"I swear nothing stays a secret in this fucking family."

"Why did she do it?" Santino questioned.