Prologue

This specific story takes place directly after Bakugou's kidnapping. The new semester is starting and there's suddenly a new transfer student. No one has ever heard of her, and her quirk is unknown. She doesn't talk much and she has no obvious records. For the sake of the story I feel some of Anzu's character traits, as well as backstory should be mentioned.

Anzu Miritamoku : Class 1-A

Height: 5ft1

Appearance:

She appears slender and lengthy, despite her height. She's a silvery pale color and has freckles all over her nose bridge. Her hair is black at the roots, but fades almost like dust into a grey-ish, white color. Shes strangely skinny but not noticeable due to the baggy clothes she wears. She has piercing blue eyes and constant bags under them. Her eyes are a little big for her face, but it doesn't look bad. She also has smaller hands, and facial features.

Backstory: -In the form of a newspaper-; Ten years ago from present day.

Hero Daily! Breaking News!

Quirks are said to begin manifesting in children by the age of four or five. Usually this is a thing to celebrate. However unfortunately for a new family off of the cost of Japan, celebrating was the last thing on their mind. The Miritomoku family was enjoying a quiet evening, unfortunately they weren't keeping track of their child's whereabouts. We have learned from the security camera's in the households home the entire story. On this evening, the family's five year old Anzu Miritomoku was traveling about the house. She seemed like an average toddler. Didn't speak much however this was the day that her quirk manifested. Her family didn't know this at first however when Anzu walked into the room her father, Yukio Miritomoku swept her off of her feet after a long day at work. Sadly, for this new and happy family, their daughter's quirk only worked among humans. Our view was poor but we can see by the security footage the young girl's left eye turning completely black, a strange and sharp white line went directly down the middle. Her father sat for a second dumbfounded. Seconds later the man was found convulsing on the floor. His daughter lept out of his arms as he crashed to the floor. The man began to seizure, before finally laying still. The girl's left eye was found bleeding, still completely black. Her mother, Haru Miritomoku dashed into the room, frantic over her husbands condition. The second her daughter looked at her the woman fell to the floor with the same symptoms. On this day, They were both found on the floor deceased. When the girl called 911 the police showed up immediately. Sadly many officers died this day. Several men died until the girl's deadly quirk was identified. Her eye was covered immediately and she was rushed off to an undisclosed location. The corpses of the victims were said to have strenuous nerve damage. We have no idea of the whereabouts of the young Anzu Miritomoku. All of her records have been erased and her very existence seems to have dissapeared. The murder case has been covered up for several months now, and was recently uncovered by one of our reporters. We will keep our eyes peeled for this young girl. And please be cautious of your children's quirks. It may save your life.