You Think You're Slick?

Anzu woke up on top of something warm. She dozed in her own mind for a bit. Remembered yesterday, and how beautiful the scenery was. She didn't really have many dreams but when she did she enjoyed them. She peeked open one of her eyes, blinking away the sunlight. As they adjusted, she realized she was in the living room. Come to think of it, she didn't remember going to bed that night. The game tiles were spread all across the floor and counter. Kaminari was sprawled out on the carpet, half a blanket clinging to him. It had a strange shape to it, and Anzu had to swallow a laugh. Sero was upside down, sleeping on Kaminari's legs. Mina was leaning against the couch, and Kirishima was on a sofa chair on the other side of the table. His coat was wrapped around Mina. She now realized her and Bakugou were the first to fall asleep last night. Something moved on her shoulder. Her first instinct was to jump, but she realized it was oddly warm. She suddenly realized the situation she was in and grew stiff. She wouldn't dare look up. She could feel the rise and fall of his chest as he slept. She tried to make herself as small as possible. She had absolutely no idea what to do. The last thing she wanted was to wake him up, but the more she sat there the more awkward she felt. Her cheek was pressed up against his chest. She could easily slip away if his left arm wasn't on her shoulder. Aizawa would probably be around soon to make sure everyone was up. She couldn't let anyone see them like this... She began to shakily duck down but to her dismay his grip was too tight. She couldn't even escape when they were sparing never mind while she was trying not to wake him up. Her face grew red. He was... really close. She willed her heart to stop beating but it wouldn't. What would he say? What would her friends say? She could just see their faces. No. No. I can't. I need help. She pleaded silently. Trying once again to slip out of his grasp but failing. She stopped everything the second Kiri got up. This was it. This was the end. He looked over, his eyes droopy. Then they widened as he saw them. He covered his mouth and began to laugh. For some reason it didn't make Anzu feel better. She just wanted to melt into the couch, never come back.

"Kiri stop laughing I need help!" She whispered, hoping he could hear her. Bakugou shifted, which sent her on end. Kiri stopped and wiped a tear from him eyes.

"Dude just move." He whispered back, snickering again. Did it really look that weird?

"I can't! What if he wakes up!?" She asked, hesitantly looking above her. This only made it a million times worse. His hair was messy and he looked so different when he was asleep. She didn't realize it but he constantly had his jaw jutting out. When he slept it grew softer and he looked like less of a murderer. He looked so oddly peaceful. If she wasn't already paranoid of waking him up. Now she under any and all circumstances could not do it. Kiri walked over to her, examining her situation.

"Is his grip that tight?" He asked smiling at her, His hair looked like someone went over it with a rolling pin. She suppressed a snicker too. Kirishima looked so different like that. She honestly liked it. He seemed to find her predicament to be free entertainment.

"I literally can't move my shoulder. He had a hold of my shirt. Unless he loosens it, I cant get out." She explained fretfully. If she could get out of her shirt it would be fine but where would she go from there? His arm would fall, and she would be in a freezing room full of boys without a shirt. She shivered at the very thought.

"Bro I think you're stuck here." He said, trying to sound sad for her sake. In his defense though, this was kind of a funny sight. The spikiest, most bitter person in the class holding onto someone in their sleep.

"No! I can't. If he sees this I'll... ugh." She wined. This was humiliating.

"You're making a big deal out of nothing. It's not like it was a conscious decision." He said, reaching towards Bakugou's hand. "Dude you okay? You're face is like a whole different shade of red." He said, covering his mouth so he wouldn't laugh at her.