Scared Of Crimson

Anzu woke up in a chair, bright lights trained on her. She hadn't really been asleep, rather... in more of a dazing state. She blacked out a few times but had a relative idea of where she was. Forced her foggy and muddied brain to remember the simplest things. Street signs, landmarks, licence plates, anything she could hold in her dying attention span. She also had another one of those dreams. The Albino with red eyes came back to her. Yelled in a groggy language, his lungs were filled with water and after several seconds he began to choke it up, until he inevitably drowned. It didn't seem to faze her much. So much had already happened, she still hand't clearly convinced herself she was awake. It was some sick dream, and soon she'd wake up in the white room... no in Bakugou's room. See the shaft of light coming through his drapes. Smell the caramel that reminded her she was safe. But Anzu wasn't there, and if this panned out badly. She would never go back.

"I think she's up." A voice to the corner of the dark room rang out seeming to echo in the room but, only in Anzu's mind. Immediately she snapped her eyes open, feeling a soreness on her wrists and ankles. Breathing was troublesome due to the tight gag around her mouth. Immediately she was able to notice the wiggle room she had on her wrists. She had a fuzzy memory of struggling as they put them on, just so that she would have that little bit of space. The inch that she would turn into a mile.

"Took you long enough. Sleep well Princess?" Anzu glared up at the patchwork face, fighting the urge to spit his mocking tone out of her mouth. "What!? Too shy to say anything?" He glared at her, an old anger not directed at her, but someone else evident. People that share the same anger can see it, it's like a colored lens that changes the world around you. He quickly ripped the gag out of her mouth, feeling her jaw click as the tension was released. "So what do you say? Do you remember me?" He asked, playing with his prey. Anzu remembered the events of a few hours prior, something with those creatures, something happened, but for the life of her she couldn't remember what. There was a dried skin of blood on her cheek and she immediately knew it had something to do with her quirk, but still nothing came to mind. "I said do you remember me!?" He asked, grabbing her by the collar of her suit and bringing her in close. She was shocked he was still alive, because he smelled like the worst smoker she had ever seen. That was when Anzu noticed some bruising on him, apart from the purple tinted scars all over him. Darker ones lingered all over his skin. She remembered her past thoughts. All the limbs and one eye for good measure. She hid her wince when she saw his black and blue eyelid. She had no idea that her quirk caused bruising. She nodded, putting on a facade of fear. Honestly. She wasn't scared anymore... she couldn't be. After all, she had very little to lose. So what's the rush? Might as well have a bit of fun. a man with powder blue hair and a white hand gripping his face stumbled into the room. For villains, their entire group was mediocre, put together on a whim. The farthest you could get from class. The odd thing was... she didn't know why she noticed that. It wasn't like regular villains would have any reason to be classy. So why was it she felt thy were a level below something.

"This one isn't as rash as the last one. Untie her." The man ordered, ushering for patch-work to take off her shackles. Anzu bit her tongue to keep from smiling. Once again, she didn't know why. It wasn't like she had the advantage in this situation... yet still she felt higher than them. She was momentarily ripped from her odd state of thoughts when the building pressure on her wrists was released. A bit rougher than it needed to be, but she felt it best for the scar face to get his anger out now. In all honesty, she knew what was coming... dumb as it may be. Waging a one man war against a practical army with unknown quirks and skill level, but hey. Nothing to lose right? Anzu rubbed her bruised wrists and jaw.

"So... to what do I owe this audience?" Anzu asked with a hint of sarcasm. She then realized the wording that just came out of her mouth. The hell? I would never say that! Where did that even come from!? She thought silently, continuing the fearful facade. She felt something was strangely off about her whole personality. Like an unknown source was affecting it.