Planning

"Your... your name was... Leroy. Wasn't it? You left me."

Aizawa widened his eyes in shock, putting his hand on her shoulder. He looked like he had seen a ghost, and in that moment, it was quite obvious there were some things about his past that he was not proud of.

"W-where'd you hear that name?" He asked, regaining his composure after a split second of panic. The scruff on his chin seemed to stand a bit on end, giving away his current state. He walked over to the fire and stoked it, smiling warmly despite his obvious discomfort.

"Stop acting with me. I remember everything..." Anzu remembered how good of a friend Leroy was to her before he left. He always looked out for her, understood the kind of situation she was stuck in, and she shouldn't have been so blunt with him. "S-sorry. I just... I woke up to this... shit, I wasn't even supposed to remember again! How did this even happen!?" Anzu felt like her brain was ripped in two. Her past self was still her... just a bit different. She was primarily Anzu... but now there was this odd information that she knew was true but felt like a distant dream. Like two different personalities stuck in one body, both with their own emotions but sharing them at the same time.

"We'll figure this out later... Just... just tell me how much you remember exactly." He said closing the door to his room and taking a seat in a chair across from her.

"I have several... main events that happened... and slowly my memories are coming back. I have no idea what triggered it, but every few minutes I'll remember something that happened. I think it all started when I was dreaming... I really just don't know, I'm sorry." Anzu fought the urge to put her head in her hands and just stop talking. She could barely process what was happening, never mind holding a conversation.

I killed my own damn father.

He deserved it.

I don't care what he did. This is screwed up and you know it, just think of what the people at my school are going to say!

Why do you care about them so much... why do I care about them so much?

Because they're good people. They're my friends and I care about how they see me. So I guess that means you have to care too, whether you like it or not.

"Anzu... Anzu!?" Aizawa tapped her on the shoulder, looking a bit frantic. She had never seen him this uncomfortable, and noticed something she normally wouldn't. Now that she remembered all of her old training, she picked up on strange things. Aizawa's eye twitches when he's stressed. He doesn't like talking about his past.

"Sorry... Could this conversation wait a bit? At least until more memories come back to me?" She smiled at him, hoping to calm his nerves. It seemed both Anzu and Ketsurui had a soft spot for him, whether he left her alone or not. He may be grumpy most of the time but he had quite a big heart for someone so irritable.

"Of course... how are your injuries? Do you want some pain killers?" He took a deep breath and inched over to the nightstand, removing a package of pain killers and handing them to her with some water. If they were in his night stand that means he was taking them. Leroy used to get really bad migraines, I wonder if that still happens. She hadn't exactly thought about her injuries. The shock of her memories returning and that dream had her full attention. The pain was evident now and she slightly regretted getting up so fast, feeling the soaked bandage against her skin made her uneasy.

"Is Bakugou okay? He looked a little bit red when I was in there... maybe I should go check on him." She got up, grimacing to herself, but not wanting Aizawa to worry more.