Salty and Sweet

Anzu was rudely awakened when something hefty and warm fell lazily across her face. At first she wanted to move it, but then realized she didn't care enough to disturb the quiet peace of the morning. She also deemed herself incredibly lazy, considering her hidden motives. She groggily cracked open one eye to identify the strange object resting across her nose bridge, and let a smile crack. She could tell by the scars, he was face down next to her and when he turned while sleeping, his hand came down heavy on top of her. He was anything but a peaceful sleeper, in contrast to Anzu who was as still as a breathing corpse, that was always something she found admirable about him though. He always was reckless no matter what it came to... it was fun to watch. She reached a finger out and fixed the hair that had become plastered to the side of his face, wondering if it was naturally that stiff or if he did something to make it that way. She hadn't really taken time to genuinely look at him, for instance she knew what he looked like, but it didn't occur to her how interesting his facial features were. It was rare she'd ever see a blonde color such as his, to the point it almost looked like that off white color of french vanilla. She smothered a smirk, thinking about how someone so angry and bitter could look so innocent. The red of his eyes was also a cause for confusion, they seemed to practically burn in his lighter completion, and drew your eyes to the focal point. Higher cheekbones, clear skin. Almost a bit unreal... but then again as a person he was pretty unbelievable. When it came to his hair, even though it was stiff that didn't make it less soft, so she didn't quite mind.

Well... either way it didn't matter much, in the end whilst the warm rays of sun began to drift through the blinds for the first time since they had been there, she felt a sense of happiness come over her. She felt like there had been something constantly resting on her shoulders, aching from the weight. Seemed last night that terrible weight had been abolished and for once she was left genuinely content. Content. That was the perfect word for it. The gray had finally stopped sucking the life out of that little mountain top cabin... and the sun made a beautiful recovery.

Katsuki felt something warm brush against his face, waking him from his thick fog of sleep. He knew it was her, so there was no cause for alarm, but he didn't quite like being woken up no matter how softly. He noticed his hand was probably lying right across her face and removed it, rolling over and muttering curses at the slowly rising sun. He did however enjoy the way the warm orange laid over his face, giving him some form of natural warmth for the first time in what felt like decades.

"C'mon it's like... noon. Aizawa is probably wondering where we are." He heard her voice from the other side of the bed, still thick with sleep. Ironically, both his and her hair were still damp from the night before which didn't make it any easier to get Katsuki out of bed. Either way, no matter how much she coaxed and bargained he wouldn't budge, so she simply decided to use the little brute force she had. At first she tried shaking him, but unfortunately he was a lot heavier than he looked and barely moved an inch. She then tried tapping his shoulder, getting her hopes up when he grabbed her wrist and lazily peaked his eye open, only to close it again, taking custody of her wrist with no payoff. Giving a puff to portray her frustration, she ripped her wrist away and settled for her final option. To Katsuki's ignorance, Anzu reared up against the wall, prepared to sprint, then ran full speed into the bed pushing him, as well as it's contents off of the small platform. A tiny grunt of surprise could be heard as the mound of white covers came spilling over the side, tangling the angry blonde further in it's clutches. She followed suit, leaning over the side like a cat awaiting it's prey. Smiling deeply, with a little chaotic glint in her eye. I suppose this means I win? The thought made her a bit smug. Several seconds later, a little sprig of hair jumped from the sheets and he popped his head out, his face rosy with aggravation. He freed one of his arms and immediately stopped struggling, letting the tangled sheets and fabric splotches win the battle.