The Albino Cross

Four in the morning. It was four in the morning and Bakugou was going to get to the bottom of this. He always knew this school kept too many secrets. From the very begging he didn't trust the people who worked there. Especially the principle. A man of many secrets and perhaps a lying tongue. If his theories were correct... he had a big problem on his hands. No... more of a catastrophe. Bakugou looked through the glass on the door, he had crawled into the building through the vents, careful not to set of any alarms or be in range of any motion detectors. Slowly, one by one he shut off the security cameras and he had roughly ten minutes before he would be discovered. Bakugou inched around the corner, pressing up close against the wall and looking for the camera's blind spot. His black attire helped him blend in with the shadows in the dawn sun. The door to the record vault is two rights from here, roughly three more cameras to get through. He thought to himself, closing in on the second location. Anzu's files would assuredly be in that vault, along with the case of Albino Cross's disappearance.

Bakugou muffled the sound of a tiny explosion with his hand, blowing a small hole in one of the twelve locks. He was careful not to trigger any alert signals as he dug through the door handle, removing every pin with caution. He never was one for stealth, not like Anzu. Her hands were small and meant for this shit. He on the other hand, had fingers far too big to fit in the nooks and crannies.

After about five minutes of removing pin after pin, the door clicked open, revealing the inside of the vault. At once, he found the sign. A for Anzu and Albino Cross. The tired blonde began fiddling with the drawer but the code sensor was far too hefty. Eventually he grew tired, simply exploding the cabinet and wincing as burning papers flew all around him. If he wasn't already screwed, now he was done for. Breaking and entering, as well as destruction of private property. He knew he should care, but he didn't. From day one his suspicions had been eating away at him and he refused to throw away his chance. Rifling through, he found Anzu's papers first. By that he meant paper. One single paper. A newspaper from seven to eight years ago. He lightly dusted off the yellowed pages, running over the inked words with caution. This was all they had on her? One dinky newspaper. There was no way in hell this was it. As he continued to read, he got more interested. When he found out about her parents deaths, something caught his attention. Bakugou fiddled through more A files and found Albino Cross's portfolio. Her parents and Albino Cross's date of deceased were exactly the same.

Supposedly, a rumor had gone around of the world class villain having a successor, with an even deadlier quirk. He thought it was just over hype. Not now. Now he questioned this school even further. It was by no means a coincidence that on the same day of the villain's disappearance, her parents were killed and she happened to have the same quirk. The second he saw her quirk in the past, he gained his suspicions. Now... he was sure of it. Her skin color and half of her hair color are the same, the symbol in her eye is a perfect replica, and thirty minutes ago, just like his... it turned red. The way she acted, the speed of which she picked up fighting. He didn't want to say anything in the past... but it was clear she had some sort of training before hand. Over and over she would surprise him with moves and reflexes he didn't teach her. Things that just weren't taught in dojos and How To: books. Moves that could prove fatal if handled properly. There was no doubt about it now. It was her. It had to be her. Why else would they lock an innocent child in a single room for the entirety of their life? She had to be the fabled successor of Alb- Bakugou's thoughts were cut short as the door slammed behind him. He quickly pocketed the papers and hid against a file shelf. Bakugou cut his breathing short and peeked through a spacing. Aizawa stood lazily in the doorway, swaying onto one hip and scanning the room.

"Get out here." The sleep deprived, pro hero ordered. His hair was pulled back into a pony tail and he had sweat pants on. "I had a feeling you would figure it out." Aizawa said, staring daggers at Bakugou as he came into view. "So let me ask what you were thinking when you thought it would be a good idea to bust open the confidential file vault, and ransack everyone's private information." Aizawa asked, his tone as dull as ever but a vain visibly popping out of his forehead. Bakugou held his ground, raising his chin above Aizawa and smirking.