Bruises

Bakugou cracked his knuckles in the dark, his palms growing bright orange and blazing with every thought. The moment he was released that fake would be fucking slaughtered. The very fact she got Aizawa's blood meant a number of things could have happened. His teacher might not come back for a while, and if that was the case... he could wave his chances at getting there in time good bye. Knowing how naive Anzu could be she'd probably already wandered into something she doesn't understand. Especially if Aizawa was involved. If there was one thing he noticed about her, it was that aside from himself, Aizawa had the most of her respect. Which was understandable, the man practically slaved away, training other students, taking care of children, a night time patrol hero, and a teacher. He deserved everyone's respect. But Anzu hadn't been outside long enough to know when to say no to the people she trusts. She can't tell the difference between dangerous and suicide. All Bakugou could hope for was that he wouldn't be too late.

He didn't know what time it was. Late in the night. The moon was assuredly out, and Bakugou sat there, murderous intent in his eyes as he sent off little pops from his palms to satisfy his anger. He couldn't sleep not knowing where she was. If anything were to happen he could only blame himself. If he hadn't been thoughtless and gotten caught she wouldn't be in danger, he wouldn't be locked up, and Aizawa would probably be safe by now.

There was a scuffle upstairs. Bakugou stood on the hard stone with shaky legs from being in a cramped position for so long. He waited, no screaming or yelling. Just movement. A lot of it. Deathly silent, Bakugou leaned up against the walls, stopping his explosions and listening. Everything had gone silent now... a small ringing in his ears threatened to drive him mad. He then heard something at the top of the staircase open up. A bright shaft of light was sent right next to him, missing by inches. Eerie footsteps, coming to a stop at the cell gate. Bakugou held his breath and braced himself. Whoever it was... they picked a bad day to attack. The door opened and a figure stepped into the room, clothed fully in black. He couldn't see their face... but he didn't want to wait and find out. He jumped forward, putting pressure and speed into his right hook and preparing to knock the person out with a clean explosion. Instead, he didn't have time to think as the figure whipped around, grabbed Bakugou by the wrist and slammed him face first into the floor with god like reflexes.

"You son of a-" Bakugou stopped when he saw their face. Aizawa took down the scarf over his nose and looked down at him. "You..." Bakugou spat out in a disgusted tone, jumped up and aimed another attack at his abdomen, only for his quirk to end spontaneously resulting in an odd grasping motion in the direction of Aizawa's face.

"It's me moron." Aizawa grumbled, picking Bakugou up by the back of his shirt. He half pushed half dragged Bakugou out of the cell and threw him into a chair. "Where's the fake?" Aizawa asked, his eyes glowing a deep red and a perfectly hidden anger boiled up in his expression.

"How the hell should I know!? The crazy chick framed me and left with my files!" He yelled reaching up to push Aizawa off, but getting his wrist caught in a death grip. Bakugou stopped struggling when he felt the joint in his wrist pop and realized Aizawa could probably snap it right then and there.

"What. Files?" Aizawa growled, getting too close to his face. Bakugou contemplated for a minute. He wasn't so sure he trusted him right now. Not after everything the school had been hiding. The chances that he was involved were far too high. "I don't have time for you to make up your mind. Anzu's not on campus and if I don't figure this out soon were both screwed, so hurry your ass up!" Aizawa grabbed Bakugou's shoulder and was now breathing on his face. Bakugou reluctantly decided to trust him.

"The files on Anzu and Albino Cross." Bakugou muttered, not meeting Aizawa's threatening glare. It took him a moment. Aizawa leaned back, putting pressure on his back leg, staring up at the ceiling. He then brought his hand to his nose bridge and sighed inwardly.