Insomniacs

The few hours after the incident were grueling. The wounds weren't too deep but enough blood was lost to make it dangerous. Anzu wound up needing five stitches in her shoulder and the other two wounds needed to self-heal. Recovery girl couldn't be of much help due to Anzu's weaker state. Physical injuries aside, she couldn't remember anything after the blonde girl turned from Bakugou into someone else. No matter how many questions she was asked, it was like her subconscious had ripped the memory out and thrown in away. There was no explanation as to why. Bakugou was checked out to make sure he wasn't poisoned, turns out the girl used under the required dosage of sedative and that was why he woke up so quickly. If he hadn't woken up, Anzu most likely would've killed the girl off, or been killed. Because Bakugou was the only one with a license, to save Anzu's reputation Bakugou took full responsibility for the blonde's knife wound. The girl was now recovering in a cell. Ever since the incident, Bakugou could do nothing but worry.

Anzu opened her eyes to a white tile ceiling. It looked so similar to her old home, she simply sat there for a few moments. Dreaded leaving the comfort of the blankets and going to study her meaningless life away. Wishing she could adjust the sweltering or freezing temperatures that she was forced to live in.

"You up?" Someone asked next to her. It took her a moment to remember the voice. It was so raspy and hollow she almost didn't recognize it. Anzu sat up a little too quickly, regretting the action and wincing as she looked over. Bakugou was sitting across from the bed, looking at his phone. His hair was matted down and though he hid it well, had visibly dark circles under his eyes. "Took fucking long enough. You were out all night." He said standing up and walking over. It was slow at first but once it got going it wouldn't stop. The memories up until... That one moment. When Bakugou's face melted into... damn what was it?

"Where's the villain?" Anzu asked, shocked at her own voice. It came out so quiet she worried she may have to repeat herself. Bakugou leaned back against a wall, stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"They got her patched up then chucked her ina prison cell. Should be ready for questioning soon." Anzu looked over to the blood pump. Did she really lose so much blood? She couldn't remember. The blatantly obvious pot holes in her memory began to annoy her greatly.

"What did she do to you?" Anzu asked staring at the eyes she knew. She missed the warmness compared to the icy glares she had received all of yesterday.

"Drugged my coffee. I couldn't see straight around three yesterday, so I went to the bathroom to get some water. She followed me in and waited till I passed out, then hid me in a janitor closet." He scoffed at the idea, smiling ruefully at the floor. A burning desire for revenge lay in the depths, and she had to remind herself to keep him from doing something stupid, for his sake of course.

"How'd you know where to find me?" She asked, digging her fingers through her hair. Despite her night long sleep, she still felt exhausted.

"When I wen't to the haunted house Kirishima asked how it went and where you had gone. I assumed the fake went in there with you and I went through all the doors till I found the one you were in."

"Thank you." Anzu smiled. It was grim, and she hoped he didn't catch it.

"What are you thanking me for?"

"You didn't have to come looking for me... I don't know. I'm sorry I don't really remember much, but I just feel like I should thank you... that's all." Anzu looked up at him. She disliked him seeing her in such a pitiful state. She was met with the deepest look in his eyes she had seen yet. He wasn't hiding it anymore. It was blatant, untainted worry. He looked upset as well.