The Animal Is Being Stalked

They say in fairy tales that the walls have eyes and the trees have ears.

If you find yourself of any self worth you should think before you speak. Only then will you truly be safe. At what cost?

Complete dissociation of your own personality. But freedom doesn't matter if your safe.

These words were most likely spoken by a free man.

League of Villains Current hide out; Two days later.

"Your followers are beginning to get uneasy Shigaraki. It's only a matter of time before they lose faith." Kurogiri stated, cleaning out a shot glass.

"Mind your tongue. The plan to recruit Bakugou would have been the perfect chance to spit in the face of the hero society. And you know I dislike when things don't go according to plan." He said scratching vigorously behind the hand clinging to his neck. He began to pace, slowly. Scratching back and forth, quick, quicker, stopping for nothing. "It wasn't supposed to happen this way. This was supposed to work. So why didn't it? Why does nothing work properly when those damned kids are around!?" He mumbled to himself, over and over. Kurogiri found his eyes straying to the security screen in the corner of the room,

"Sir. Come look at this."

"Can't you see I'm busy!?" Shigaraki spat. Kurogiri moved around the bar, not daring to remove his eyes. It took Shigaraki a moment, but when he finally looked up at the screen, he grew excited. While Bakugou was in their captivity, they had planted a tracking device on him, as well as a camera that he was unaware of. From here they saw quite the odd sight.

"Who is that?" Kurogiri asked, referring to the girl with black and white hair. "And why is she in the same dorm as 1-A?" Kurogiri looked down at his ally. His face had lit up, if you could call it that.

"Last time I checked U.A. has a strict policy on no transfer students, and no visitors." The villain smiled, his eyes growing thin. "There must be something incredibly special about her... Contact the master. Tell him to get information on the girl. I want everything. Health facts to every past event you can find." He said watching with utter fascination. Kurogiri looked doubtfully at Shigaraki.

"This is awfully bold of you. We don't even know why she's there. Don't you think we should investigate a bit first?" Shigaraki contemplated more a minute. Scratching. Scratching. Scratching.

"Go get Himiko Toga. I have a job for her." He said biting his disgustingly chapped lips.

"Himiko Toga at your service." Toga giggled, faking a salute. Kurogiri watched in disgust. He still for the life of him couldn't understand how someone so giggly could be a sinister villain.

"When we were able to kidnap Bakugou... You were able to get the blood sample, correct?"

"Yes! I was able to take a sample. Why do you ask?" She questioned clearly excited over the job she was about to receive. Shiguraki looked thoughtful for a moment.

" I need you to infiltrate U.A. High school and meet with someone disguised as Bakugou. Have I made myself clear?" He asked, still staring at the screen.

"Let me guess, it's her? Awww that's boring." She whined staring the girl on the screen up and down. Clearly she was expecting someone less feminine.

"Have I made myself clear?" He asked this time through his teeth. Somehow almost everything that came out of his mouth sounded venomous.