An Escape Plan

The day of the trial; Fifteen minutes before pickup.

Anzu tightened the duck tape on the flat of her palms, feeling the tightness cut off a bit of circulation, knowing it wouldn't come off if she tried. She had melted the plastic from cheap udon noodle containers using the heat of the water spout in her bathroom. She then made careful holders on her duck tape gloves to hold them in place, making sure they couldn't come off until she found a way to pry them. This would make sure her knuckles remained in tact during any hand to hand combat she might encounter. She then pushed a bench to the side of the door, putting the makeshift bag she had made out of old clothes next to it, having everything she could need. Her nerves were spitting out fears left and right as she continued to put together her plans, thinking maneuvers over and over until she couldn't think anymore. She then went into her drawer and pulled out an extra pair of white pants, putting all the strength she could into ripping them into strips. She then messily stuffed them into her pockets, saving one to tie her hair up, giving her room to work. She then grabbed some of the pain killers that were left to her and took twice the offered amount, feeling her empty stomach churn at the pills, but they began to work none the less. If she was going to use her quirk with this new implemented system she would have to have some form of pain buffer or she would assuredly fail. With that, she ripped the gauze off of her eye for the last time, the sting non existent with the entirety of the bones around her eye being numb. She shoved a piece of plain bread in her mouth and forced herself to eat it, stacking up on water and making sure she was in the best condition she could be in. That was exactly when Anzu heard a knock at the door and two men, fully equipped with weapons and armor appeared in the door frames.

They looked about Aizawa's size with the same muscle and stature. She quickly sized them up, running over the several plans she had made up and deciding which one would be the best. One grabbed her left arm, the other grabbed her right as they began down the hallway. If they were smaller or less sturdy she would have taken them out manually, but she knew for sure these men had training. Brute force wasn't an option. So with that, she took a deep breath looking back at the room with one final thought before...

"Shit!" Anzu yelled, ripping her arm from the man's grasp and grabbing onto her waist with a fake sense of pain in her expression, forcing her knees to buckle. She had her arm wrapped around her stab wound, which did hurt a bit, but she exaggerated it the best she could. Her body began to shake from adrenaline, making it look more realistic as she welled tears in her eyes and sank to the floor, her eyes squinting. Both guards jumped down with her, one grabbing the wrist planted on her waist, gently more than harshly. These men didn't want to hurt her... she knew that. I don't want to hurt you either.... I'm sorry. Anzu said, shrinking up as the other one tried to pry her arm off to see the issue.

"Are you okay!? What's the problem?" He asked, his voice hiding panic with a cold worry. I need him to take his mask off. She thought, panic licking at the edges of her sanity, but she fought it, pushing her arm to her waist, not letting him examine the issue. The visor on his helmet would make her quirk ineffective and if she wanted to incapacitate him, he needed to take it off... The other one behind her was about to call for backup, but Anzu quickly diverted his attention.

"I think I'm bleeding." She said through gasps, gritting her teeth in an attempt not to smile. She felt terrible... they were probably genuinely worried about her. I look pathetic. She thought, as the two exchanged glances. The other one tried to get her to loosen her grip but she brushed him off.

"Ma'am our visors are tinted, I can't see if you're bleeding... you need to remove your arm." He said calmly, trying again only for Anzu to push him off more harshly. She curled up more, looking at one with the most pitiful look she could muster.