Control

This is my character Anzu! I finally figured out how to post the pic! Sorry, please ignore the horrible proportions and anatomy

This is my character Anzu! I finally figured out how to post the pic! Sorry, please ignore the horrible proportions and anatomy. I'm pretty new to the art world. So sorry about that, but I hope this will give you a better visual! :)

Anzu stared heavily at Aizawa. Her whole body was on fire. Each nerve feeling like it was being repetitively pricked. She couldn't keep this up for much longer. Aizawa looked tired too, at least more than usual.

"Again! You need to get stronger!" He yelled at her, bracing for another shot. She forced herself up, locking her buckling knees. She ripped her eye open again, seeing through nothing but the tiny white symbol in the center of the black lens. She focused and she focused on his right arm, but to no avail. It was taken from her and she fell to her knees, gasping for air. Her eye throbbed and for some reason blood still poured from it. It The entire left side of her face looked like it had been painted crimson.

"One more time! Come on!" He urged, helping her to her feet. She grit her teeth and stood up. Every muscle in her body was failing her. She ripped her eye open once more, but Aizawa didn't get the chance to erase it, she closed is as soon as it was opened.

"I'll have to try again tomorrow." She said, wiping away the blood and sweat. She refused to say she would quit, or she can't. She was stronger than this! She knew it. The fact that it was getting the best of her was giving her sharp spikes of anger. She hoped to use the anger to fuel her quirk.

"Fine. We'll try again tomorrow. I hate to add insult to injury but if you don't figure this out soon were going to have problems." He said, turning to walk out of the door. "Go get cleaned up at the nurses office." He said, with one final wave of his hand. She hated wasting his time like this. Why did she have to be so damn weak? Not just her quirk but her physical strength too. She stood up, wiping the rest of the blood off with a towel. She felt like someone had grabbed both her arms and was pulling her apart. It was a miserable feeling.

She trudged out of the building. She was going to stop by the nurses office like she was instructed, but knew she wouldn't make it there. So instead she went to the dorms and showered off. She layed down in her bed, but was too sore to get any sleep. So instead she stared at the ceiling. She wished it could tell her what she was doing wrong. She ran through her head what could possibly be the issue. Maybe it needs a certain magnifying lens? Maybe an x-ray vision? Maybe it was just time sensitive. So many things could be the case. Maybe she was better off being left to rot. It wasn't like she was going to be saving anyone anytime soon. She slapped her pillow over her head, groaning to herself. She just needed some fresh air. She stepped out onto the balcony, enjoying the sweet smell of the forest coming from the other direction. The sky was cloudless, all she could see for miles was a solid, beautiful blue. She let the thoughts escape her mind and cling to the wind. It was too peaceful out here to be stressed. She could hear loud sounds coming from the training ground. The ground shook, and sounds of explosions rang through out the clearing. A small bug landed on the railing. That's when a thought occurred to her. But was it too dangerous? What if someone came into her line of sight? She timidly removed her bandage, squeezing her eye shut as hard as she could. Then, she flashed it open, looking directly at the bug, it took a couple seconds, but finally the bug fell flat, becoming motionless. She sighed with agitation. Despite it's death she continued to stare at it. That was when something odd happened. The bug seemed to be illuminated white within the black lens. And then she could see. She watched as the nervous system began to slowly glow. Illuminated in white light. She stared at it. Dumbfounded. She could see the different connections like constellations in a black sky. She saw a spot where the light had grown thin, slowly but surely all the lights began to thin and die out. Was she killing it!? She immediately pulled away, just in time to see most of the nerves come back to normal. When she woke up from the odd dream like state, she was panting. But no blood was coming from her eye. In that split second... she could choose which nerves to focus on. To her absolute amazement, the bug stood up with half of it's legs, and began to fly with one wing. It wasn't untouched. But it wasn't dead either. Then a thought occurred. She noticed that the bug's nerves had been so few in number. On a human, who knows how long it would take her to find the exact one to shut off a specific limb or function. And was the bug stuck like that? Would it ever re-gain use of it's limbs? At this point it didn't matter. She had learned something. She could use her quirk, without killing someone. An old, dead, childlike excitement rushed into her. She couldn't remember the last time she felt this way. She had to tell Aizawa. What would she even say!? Oh yeah so I just stared at this bug, my vision turned black, I saw it's nervous system and shut half it's body off. Yeah like that makes sense. She thought, shaking her head. It still couldn't dull the excitement. She picked up her bag and swung open the door. She began full speed forward, but was stopped when she ran into something rock solid, seeing as it pushed her off her feet completely. When she looked up, Bakugou stood right in front of her, leaning in the doorway.