White Christmas

Really quickly! Before I start off this chapter I would like to share this super sweet fan art I got from a friend of mine! It's really special to me and I wanted to share it with you guys! I also have one from someone else but I'm only allowed to upload one at a time so I guess I'll have to wait till next chapter! But anyways just wanted to share this super cute pic with you guys.

Anzu hurriedly followed Bakugou into the hall, swarming around him like an annoying mosquito.

"If you think for one second I'm going to let you go out in the bitter cold with a high fever, you're crazy." She said, worming her way around him and standing firmly in his way. His red eyed pierced right through her, painted with disinterest. He gently cocked his head to one side and smirked. Frankly the action annoyed her a bit, but she kept her mouth shut regardless.

"And we're not going to talk about the fact you have a stab wound that's re-opened twice?" He mocked, trying to push past her but getting clotheslined right on the neck. That's when he started to genuinely look irritated.

"And we're not going to talk about the fact that you have third degree burns all over your back? Look buddy, were in the same boat, don't play this game with me." She said, pulling him back into the room and planting him on the bed.

"You do realize you can't stop me right?" He said, flicking her on the nose, which seemed to make her blood boil.

"I don't know what's more annoying, the fact you're going to purposefully make your own sickness worse, or the fact you know you're being a little shit right now." She said, staring daggers at him, as his mocking smile grew. He then stood up again, walking over to the corner of the room and picking something up off of the floor.

"Yeah... maybe your right..." He said, his voice growing a bit softer, and his smile getting a bit more genuine. She actually felt a bit of relief and found herself smiling. Anzu didn't know how she did it, but somehow she made him change his mind. This, in her own experience was a big accomplishment. At least... She thought that... until something heavy and red hit her in the face. She wasn't expecting it and wound up falling straight backwards, toppling the coat rack next to her. She soon realized it was a winter coat, and before she could ever mutter a curse or remove the coat blocking her field of vision she was being picked up.

"See, you we're right. I do know I'm being a little shit." He scoffed, slinging her over his shoulder, nearly dropping the squirming heap as she tried to remove the red deathtrap on her head.

"Bakugou put me down! I'm not an animal, you can't just go picking me up all the time!" She protested, finally finding the end of the coat and removing it enough to see day light again. Her hair now hung down in a tangled mess over her face and she realized there was no stopping him once his mind was made up.

"Stop telling me what to do, and I'll stop forcing you to go places.... Till then," There was a pause and before she knew what was happening, she felt a split second of nothing, then fell directly into a heap of something white and cold. "Till then, you better get used to it." He cackled, slamming the door behind himself, only for the snow on the roof to come cascading down and bury him in powder up to his waist. The powder fell in between his spiky hair, flopping the tedious structure all together. Anzu swallowed the laugh that threatened to beak out at any moment.

"Wow... you're awfully graceful." She taunted, attempting to stand up in the powder and finding it entirely too high for her height. It was about up to her mid waist and other than the fact it was absolutely freezing, she found herself completely stationary. Bakugou on the other hand, trudged right through it and met eye to eye with her, eventually breaking into a hysterical laughter. "Oh shut it! I'm not the one who just got doused in snow!" She fumed, forcibly pushing her way through and nearly falling flat on her face. Neither of them were particularly graceful in this situation.