Save Her

"ANZU!!!" Bakugou screamed, but everything stopped. Slowly he watched. Watched as the crimson fell from her mouth. Watched when the metal became visible from her abdomen. Watched as her expression went from stunned to pained. He didn't know what it was, nothing like before. Never in his life had he felt this feeling. Her. It was her. All that mattered focused on her. Something panged in the back of his head, not painful but strong. He moved forward without hesitating, wanting nothing but one thing. I want her in my arms. Where I can see her. Where they can't touch her. Where no one can touch her. Because she's mine. Bakugou growled as he let out all of his anger in the form of an explosion. The villain in his path was blown into the wall with such force it shook the building. He saw scattered and bruised bodies, strewn across the floor, motionless. But that didn't matter. All that mattered was he wanted to feel her next to him. Where those fuckers can't reach her. He took out another villain without thinking, making his way to her with incredible speed as everyone in his path was blown away. Like an animal, he ripped and pushed and fought until he reached her, destroying everything in the way. He reached out, grasping her arm with such force he saw her wince. This only made him grab tighter, he pulled her in, steadying her wait as her legs failed her. But something was odd. She was paralyzed with pain and shock, but something was keeping her away. He pulled again, but she sucked in air through her teeth, deep pain in her eyes covering her whole expression. That was when he saw the hand. He looked up to see the villain. The villain that stabbed her still had his fist around the knife. Clutching it with frozen fingers. When Bakugou pulled her into him, he had removed the weapon a bit. He began to feel his arm shake as rage welled up so deep, not the kind he was used to. Not common anger. He wasn't angry he was furious. He smiled, slowly grabbing the arm of the villain, feeling his wrist in his giant glove. Tried to pull it off but it didn't budge. The villain stared at him, terror streaming from his eyes. Bakugou tried again, and felt Anzu jump and cry out as the knife dug deeper the more he moved it. She was shaking violently, paralyzed with her situation, it looked as if simply breathing was painful. More red poured from her mouth, down her neck. Bakugou was acting as a crutch now, she couldn't support her own weight. Bakugou took the wrist in a firm grip, the villains arm shaking as he tried to escape the hold. Bakugou leaned in close.

"I'm sorry Anzu. Hold your breath okay?" He said softly, smiling at the villain once more. Bakugou squeezed, felt the bone crack like a piece of candy. Heard the deafening scream, but it was far away. All he heard was Anzu whimper when the knife switched position no doubt cutting into more muscle. Bakugou stared at the knife, looking confident but feeling helpless. He knew he had to leave it in. If he took it out, she would lose way too much blood before they were saved, but the longer he left it in the more painful it grew. If he was honest with himself he was scarred. He didn't want to lose her. Anyone but her. He had lied to himself for so long. Just a clingy nuisance he would think. But she stayed. Unlike everyone else, she stayed of her own volition. For no damn reason. She stayed with a bastard like him, and look what happened. If I just hadn't called out her name. If I hadn't distracted her. She wouldn't be in so much pain. She wouldn't be... Bakugou swallowed the thought down hard. Didn't look at her. Just kept her close, forcing the shaking to stop the best of his ability. The room had fallen silent, villains staring like vultures at their wounded prey. Bakugou turned his back to the villain holding his crushed wrist.

"Stop fucking screaming. I broke your wrist I didn't fucking stab you!" He yelled, whipping around and silencing him with one of his gauntlet explosions. He turned away from the smoking head and just stared at the room full of monsters. He felt Anzu jump, noticed she was looking over her shoulder, whipped his head away when he saw her left eye was open.

"What are you..." Bakugou looked behind him. A villain lay in a heap on the ground. Still breathing, but unconscious. The villain had tried to sneak up on him while his attention was elsewhere, Anzu had his back even in this state. Bakugou smiled more confidently then he ever thought he could muster. "Moron. Stop using your power you'll strain yourself." He spat, but still softly. Anzu looked like she wanted to smile but she couldn't quite focus. Bakugou felt sick to his stomach, still seeing the brass hilt sticking out of her back. "It's gonna be fine. Just stay awake." Anzu gave the best nod she could, widening her eyes as another villain started off the fight. I can't fight all of them. Especially not with a wounded ally. I need to find somewhere to hide so I can page Aizawa. Bakugou jumped away from an attack, feeling the remnants cut into his arm. Bit his lip, when he saw Anzu grimace from the movement. This was going to be hell, it wasn't like he could just put her down. He dodged to the left, exploding someone from behind and kicking another with the back of his heel. All of his movements were kept short due to his positioning. Bakugou dodged another attack, but landed clumsily, due to a jab to the ribs from Anzu.