Two For The Price Of One

"Who the fuck are you!?

The Bakugou in the door way challenged. It was the only words in the dead quiet room. The Bakugou on top of her stared at the one in the doorway. She could sense a little fear coming from him. Anzu took this moment to escape. She shoved the palm of her hand up, knocking him directly in the jaw. She scrambled away of him, and stood up. Panting, but mostly unharmed. So that one was a fake. Anzu couldn't help but breath a sigh of relief. It didn't take her long to know the one in the doorway was clearly the real one. The real Bakugou marched up to the fake one.

"Mind telling me who the hell sent you!?" He questioned, a giant, over confident grin painting his face. The fake sputtered for words, panic seemed to grip them. They sure as hell didn't seem so tough now. The fake veered back, but Anzu and Bakugou had already exchanged glances. Anzu nodded to Bakugou, then she rushed forward, digging her elbow into her attacker's spine. They let out a sharp sound, and Bakugou prepared to hit them, but misjudged his opponents speed. The fake whipped around, grabbing Bakugou by his opening left hook and slamming him into the ground. Then, the fake turned, removing a small knife from their belt. Anzu was able to dodge the attack, but the blade still nicked her left shoulder. The assailant then forced his hand over her shoulder, coating it in her blood. Bakugou stood up, ready to fight back, but the fake was already on the balcony.

"Stop them!" He screamed to Anzu. She faltered, her hand over her left eye. She could use it. She could end it all right now. Or she could kill them and wind up becoming a criminal. There was a small chance she could use it correctly, but then Bakugou would know. He would see her for the first time. What she really was. Not some rich transfer student from the states, but an animal, being trained for battle. The thought sickened her. The decision and stress gnawed at her, her heart racing. Finally, she decided against it. She watched solemnly as the fake dissapeared through a black and purple vortex from the balcony. Once again she had failed to do her job. All while Bakugou had been watching.

"Shit!" He said stomping over to the balcony. Then he whipped around, breathing through his teeth, trying to control the anger.

"What the hell are you doing!? Why didn't you stop them!" He yelled directly in her face. She had had plenty of him, from the day he got here up until now. Even if it was a fake, she had no way of knowing because his real personality was so off putting that there was a chance it could be the real him! She knew it was her fault, she knew she screwed up! Anzu looked defiantly up at him. That hatred he had noticed for so long burned brighter.

"Listen. Up. I'm sorry okay!? You think I wanted to let them escape!? You think that's really what I wanted!? You don't even know what my quirk does! Why do you suppose I don't train with the rest of the class!? It's because my quirk doesn't work like that okay!?" She planted her index finger on his chest, backing him up. She was really sick of everything. From the stress to the pain everything. She knew she was taking it unfairly out on him. She knew it in the back of her head. Every word that came out sounded nothing like her. She wanted to stop but she couldn't. An old anger from years seemed to pour out of her and she couldn't stop it. She was so sick of forcing her emotions down and acting like some simple minded black and white pet. She threw her hands up in the air.

"Look. I'm sorry. That wasn't meant for you." The look of anger in her eyes turned to remorse, and she broke the eye contact, leaving the room and walking out of the dorms. She heard him call for her to wait, but she didn't bother.

She always thought of herself as someone that would never let her emotions get the better of her. And here she was, barking at someone who asked a simple question. She sat on the grass behind the dorm. Looked out into the forest. The sun was setting. The mosquitoes were everywhere, but she couldn't bring herself to move. She had really screwed up. She continuously looped different way's that could have gone. What is she had used her quirk? If she killed the fake what would he think of her? She felt ridiculously selfish. Here she was thinking completely about herself. She clenched her stomach tighter, remembering the look in his eyes as he ripped away the only protection she had from her quirk. Something satiated. She shivered at the thought. She had to get in her mind that it wasn't him. That was a completely ridiculous reaction, especially when he didn't even know what the fake did. She fell sideways, still in the fetal position. She saw a squirrel jump from tree to tree, trying to find something in the mass of the forest. Everything always tied back to being her fault didn't it? Even if she didn't know how, she would wind up screwing things over eventually. She couldn't believe all that time made her forget. She just wanted to worry about someone else's well being for once. Her ability, her mental state, everything was weak. She had been trying so hard to fix it over the past week, she nearly forgot she was nothing in comparison to all these great people. And Anzu doubted she could ever think to hold a candle to them. She continued to drift from thought to thought. How would she go about apologizing? She had never given an apology for indecent behavior. Well, not one that was excepted anyway. She decided before she would apologize, it would be in her best interest to tell Aizawa about the attack.