Chapter Forty Eight

Rosé

Chase Atlantic's Into It is playing as we step into Club Cerise. It's dark and illuminated with red strobe lights. There's a massive abstract art video playing behind the dance floor. It was Kai's idea to go partying and we all agreed because we need a night of reckless fun.

There are colorful Jell-O snacks lined up at the bar. They look so tempting. I grin and grab the small blue Jell-O wobbling in the small clear class. Aaliyah and I do a little cheers and I gobble down the sugary Jell-O with ease. It tastes sour at first but the sweet after-taste shortly kicks in. My tongue dances in joy at the addicting taste and I know it's going to stain my tongue.

"Let's go dance!" Aaliyah hollers in excitement, grabbing my wrist.

On our way to the dance floor, we grab some more Jell-O snacks. I don't know what it is about them but they're so flavorful. With the sixth one down my system, I'm whirled into this abyss of craziness.

My hips sway along with the sensual rhythm of the song. With a joyous smile on my face, my hands dance along my waist, up my breasts, and into my hair. My best friend is having the time of her life and the way she's moving those hips—oh boy.

The red lights bounce from the disco balls creating a sparkly effect. Aaliyah grabs my hands in hers and raises them along with her own. I giggle as exhilaration rushes through my body.

My best friend looks hot tonight in her cream silk mini skirt and a sheer corset top with spaghetti straps and a sweetheart neckline. She's wearing white strappy heels that make her legs look a mile long and her makeup is subtle.

My dress is a black silk mini that hugs my curves, accentuating my breasts, my small waist, and the soft flare of my hips. The spaghetti straps criss-cross on the back and there are slits down both sides of the dress and I'm wearing black strappy heels which make my butt look peachy. My hair is softly curled and flowing down my back in waves and my makeup is light with a foxy eyeliner, pink blush, and a raspberry-chocolate lip combo.

After what we all went through the past couple of days, we need this night. I need this night. To feel good, to be happy, and have fun with the people I love.

"Rosé!" Kai hollers at me.

In happiness, I beam at Kai. Matthew is with him but that boy forgets about everyone the moment he lays eyes on Aaliyah.

Kai looks like he's stepped out of a fashion magazine or an anime. He's wearing a white Hawaiian shirt with blue flowers and plenty of buttons undone that showcase his honey skin and toned chest and he's wearing blue denim jeans. His hair is ruffled and a little wavy and I'm tempted to run my fingers through his fluffy hair.

"Kai!" I hug him and the boy laughs.

Kai steps back and stares into my eyes and his hazel eyes are so seductively gorgeous as they rake down my body before a haughty smirk plays on his full lips.

Slow Down by Chase Atlantic plays and Kai snakes his arm around my waist, pressing his body to mine. Kai moves his body with mine, sensual and slow—the heat between us is scorching. I bite my lip and turn around to rest my back against his chest and when I feel something hard against my lower back, a sinful fire flames my desire.

Kai's arms tighten around my waist and I sway my body against his. My hands trail up without messing up the tempo and lace them around his hair. Kai nestles his face in my neck and I whimper in pleasure from the way his hot breath dances along my heated skin.

Kai's hands knead my hips before he slides one hand down my thigh and grips the hem of my dress, bunching it up a little. I feel his fingers teasing my inner thigh and with the intoxication in my body, I'm floating on cloud nine.