1

"Mr. Min! You have been tardy to my class more than 20 times already! The worst part is that you're not even 1 or 2 minutes late. No! You're like 10 or 20 minutes late to every class!"

Yoongi leaned against the wall, his hands in his pockets, not making eye contact with the teacher. The teacher continued to babble in front of the whole class. Yoongi gave no fucks whatsoever...

"Mr. Min! Did you hear me?!" Yoongi didn't care to look up. The teacher sighed. "Meet me after class." He said. Yoongi proceeded to walk to his desk and sit down.

"Also, no beanies in the building. Take it off or I'll have to write you up." Yoongi glared at the teacher, and glared back at his fingers.

"Im giving you a second warning Mr. Min." The teacher announced. Yoongi still didn't care, he wasn't bothered if he wrote him up for the principles.

"Go to the principles office. You're getting written up. This behavior is ridiculous and disrespectful." Yoongi got up and walked out of the classroom, eyes stared at him in fear.

-

"Sir! He doesn't listen! Nor does he come to my class on time!"

Yoongi sat outside the principle office, listening to his teacher babbling about his behaviors to the principle.

"Look Mr. Lee. I Understand your problems with Mr. Min, but the kid is one of the smartest kids out of this school. His GPA is 3.90, which means he passes his class? Does he pass yours?"

Mr. Lee took a long sigh out.

"Yes, Mr. Min is intelligent, he has a B+ in my class, but that still doesn't change his behavior. If he wants to get into a good college, he has to have respect or else he'll be kicked out, and i don't want a mind like his to go to waste because of how he has an attitude. I want him to be successful, thats what im here for principle!" Mr. Lee stated.

The principle looked around his room, he took a deep breath in and sighed.

"What if i pair him with a student guidance." The principle said. Yoongi got closer to the door when he heard guidance. "Guidance? The only one who needs guidance is that teacher?" He thought to himself.

"Student guidance? You mean the guidance counselor?" Mr. Lee said in confusion.

"No, what i mean is that what if i took a good, kind, innocent student and paired him with Mr. Min, besides, it'll help him because the friends you hang out leads how you act to others."

When the principle said this, Yoongi started to get anxious.

The principle turned to his folder and found the student he wanted to pair him with. "Ah hah!" The principle let out. "Who is it?!" Mr. Lee asked.

"This young man, you see, he was suppose to be a freshmen this year but the school system let him skip 2 years of school due to his high GPA of 4.04! He always greets me in the morning! He has manners but is really quiet in class! That's what the teachers, and I, say about him!" Mr. Lee's eyes sparkled when his eyes laid on profile of the student.

"That'll be perfect! We just have to change the schedules up! So then they can be friends!" Mr. Lee jumped up in happiness.

"Oh hell no... a freshmen?! I am not fucking walking around a freshmen! I could give no fucks about how smart he is?! He's two years younger than my ass?! Were probably gonna have nothing in common?! Besides! I bet mr. Goodie boy doesn't smoke, drink, or even fuck like i be doing in the streets!" Yoongi thought in his mind. He was in deep anger. Very deep anger, the type that makes you want to blow a cap into someones skull.

Suddenly, Mr. Lee walked out of the door with a smile on his face. "You're free to go." He said. Yoongi cocked my head in confusion. "No detention? Or suspension? Or calling my parents?" Yoongi asked. The teacher smiled and looked at me.

"We decided to solve this in a peaceful way Mr. Min." He said, referencing the past fights Yoongi had with other students. He walked off and left Yoongi there.

Yoongi got up and left school.

"A good, kind, innocent kid? Lets see how how true that is." Yoongi said as walking home and smoking.