38

"How the hell do you keep winning?!" Yoongi laughed. Jin just smirked.

"Because, I'm a pro!" Jin bragged. Yoongi playfully rolled his eyes at Jin. Jin pushed Yoongi lightly.

"Hey! Don't be like that! Loser!!!" Jin laughed. Yoongi raised his brows at Jin.

"Loser?! Whoa! Jin! I didn't know you had it in you!" Yoongi loved it when Jin got mad at him at little things.

"Yeah! I can be mean! Take the L!" Jin laughed. Yoongi gripped Jin's hands and got closer to him. Making Jin flustered and smile more.

"Win or lose, I have you.♡" Yoongi softly said. Jin became flustered.

"Stoppp! Win. lose, I don't care because at the end of the day, I still have this face! So who's the real winner here?!" Jin arrogantly smiled. Yoongi laughed at Jin's remark. Yoongi kissed Jin's forehead and was about to kiss his lips but Jin squealed because he was scared that someone might see. So Yoongi pulled away.

"Why not?" Yoongi asked.

"Because, it's public." Jin said.

"Can I at least get a peck on the lips? Really short, nobody will see it!" Yoongi asked. Jin looked around, he was agitated. Jin looked back at Yoongi.

Jin puckered his lips like a fish and hummed "mmmm", signaling Yoongi.

Yoongi pecked Jin's lips passionately. Yoongi smiled and Jin smirked with his round, red, chubby cheeks.

Jimin watched from afar with envious eyes. He didn't pay attention to JK and V playing video games. Instead, he watched his prey from afar.

It made him disgusted inside.

Why him? He doesn't know how to dress, he's not wealthy, he's not cute nor hot, he's a full on dork, he's the complete opposite of Yoongi. Jin's hair looked like a mess today, but how? And why does people think he's better looking than him? It made no sense.

It made his stomach turn up when he saw Yoongi quickly peck Jin's lips, when he touched his waist, when he hugged him from behind, when he kisses his cheek, when he laughs along with him... Yoongi never acted like that with Jimin...

Instead... Yoongi would stay quiet, he didn't start the conversation, he never grabbed his hand, he never really laughed like he laughed with Jin. It was just making him spiteful!

Jimin decided to go over there and "accidentally" interrupted their time.

"Hey guys!" Jimin greeted. Yoongi looked at Jimin with disgust in his eyes. Jin turned and looked at Jimin.

"Hey Jimin..." Jin awkwardly said.

Jimin faked smiled at Jin and Yoongi. Yoongi tugged on Jin's shoulder, trying to make him leave with him.

"What are you guys playing?" Jimin asked.

"Street fighters." Jin answered. Yoongi stood there and stayed silent the whole time. Jimin stared at Jin with a smile. Making Jin uncomfortable.

"Excuse me, I need to go to the  bathroom..." Jin said as he turned to go.

"I'll come along..." Jimin said as he followed Jin from behind.

Yoongi didn't know what to do at this point. He was just puzzled.

Jin walked into the bathroom with Jimin behind him. Jin walked into a stall and got out his phone. Jimin did the same as Jin. Jin waited it out, he knew Jimin would come out right after him.

"Jin hyung." Jimin called out from the other stall.

"Yes?"

"I need to tell you some things...." Jimin said. Jin flushed the toilet and began to wash his hands at the sink. Jimin followed from behind him and flushed too. Jimin washed his hands and began to examine himself in the mirror, making sure his make up, hair, outfit, and skin look good.