9

It was finally the end of the day, Jin and I went back to the library to complete our project.

"Yoongi hyung, can you please help me?" I set my phone down on the desk.

"I guess." I responded.

"Good, you can help me glue the essays on the poster board." Jin got up, he wore a red sweater with a black collar shirt underneath and black jeans.

I was putting glue on the paper to attach them to the poster. Suddenly, Jin's phone in his bag rung....

Jin and I turned at the same time...

This caused us to slightly touch lips.

I froze there, Jin was in complete shock, his face was so close that our noses were beside eachother. I looked down at his lips. D-Did i just brush my lips against his lips?! I looked him in the eyes. We stood there, faces near eachother. Both frozen, both in shock.

I pulled my head back and looked down. Jin continued to stare at me. I swear, i felt a tiny part of his lips. I couldn't believe that something this stupid would happen to me. I acted like i was searching through papers, but really, i was having major anxiety as to what just fucking occurred.

Jin snapped out of it and turned to get his phone out of his bag. I bet he felt terrified of what just happened too. I took a long breath out, i turned to look at Jin, i saw the back of him, he was facing away from me. I decided to break the silence.

"Sorry." I said. Jin turned his head slowly, his eyes still widened.

I sat down and took off my beanie.

"Well... at least your innocence lowered by 5%." I said. Trying to make a joke. Jin turned to me with a nervous smile. I could tell that he wasn't ready for this, neither was I.

"You don't have to act flustered. It was my fault." I stated. Jin scattered through papers, trying to get his mind off of what just happened.

"Im not flustered." He lied.

"Mhm." I hummed. He continued to search through the papers.

"Jin." I called out. He didn't answer.

"Jin!" I called out a bit louder. Still no response.

"Jin!!!" I loudly said. Still, Jin looked through the papers, ignoring me. At that point i was done.

I grabbed his wrist and pushed him into the bookshelf. No, i didn't push him harshly. I put my hand on the bookshelf and held his wrist. He started breathing in loudly.

"Jin." I said calmly. He continued to take every breath in harshly. His eyes were filled with complete terror.

"Jin, calm down. It wasn't even a kiss. It was just a slight brush on the lips. Look, im fine with it."

Jin looked me in the eyes, his breathing calmed down over time. I let go of his wrist and walked back to the table and sat at my seat. Jin stared at me.

"Well, this project isn't going to finish itself." Jin snapped out of it again.

"R-Right!" He ran over to help me. we finally finished it.

-
The time was now 7pm. Jin and I decided to eat out. We went to this small cafe around the bus stop Jin goes to. I told him to order whatever he wants. He orders off of the menu that food is well... cheap.

"Im getting chicken pasta with broccoli and with a side of steak and soup." He said pasta so cute.

"Pasta, not P-Ah-sta." I corrected.

"That's what i said, pasta." He said. I shook my head.

"No, you emphasized the A in pasta. Its just pasta, not P-Ah-sta." I smiled, Jin looked at me like he was done with my shit.

"I said pasta!" He said, he looks cute when he's mad, it made me smile.

"No you sai-" Jin interrupted me.

"I SAID PASTA, P A S T A!!!" I let out a loud laugh, Jin laughed too.

-
We finally got our food and ate. To be honest, i never knew Jin could eat so much food. I couldn't even finish my plate. This man finished all of his food. As i sat there full, my plate not even halfway done, i was staring at Jin eating. Finally he noticed how quiet it got and finally lifted his head while eating. He finished chewing and got a napkin.

"Why do you stare at me like that? You look so sad." He said giggling.

"Im just shocked. You eat a lot more than i expected." I responded.

"Well yeah." He said, while getting his chopsticks to eat more.

-

We made it to the bus stop 5 minutes early. We stood there, waiting for the bus. Jin's face looks so soft, he's handsome of course and adorable. I needed to ask him. I just needed to.

"Jin." He turned to me with a smile.

"Yes?" He said.

"Are you off tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course, there's no school." He answered. I took a deep breath in.

"You want to watch a movie together?" I asked him.

"What?" His face became shock.

"If you don't have any plans, it's fine if you say no." I said.

"I would love to go." A warm smile appeared on his face.

"Good, what time?" I asked.

"Anytime you want." He said. my eyes wandered around for a second.

"5pm?" I asked.

"5pm it is then!" He nodded nervously. From a far, i saw Jin's bus coming, so did he, it pulled up and stopped.

"Well, ill see you tomorrow." Jin said. He took one step on the bus, he turned around and waved, i waved back.

His bus took off, i watched go until i couldn't see it anymore. I walked home that night. Still remembering the accident that occurred.